Monday, May 5, 2008

Woodshed - The Reveal



Thank you for all the interesting suggestions about where the 'woodshed' passage came from. It definitely was not from a children's book.

The quote was from a science fiction novel called Mind Guest written by Sharon Green. It comes about midway through the book, but there are threats and allusions to spanking all the way through. The heroine finally does get spanked, you'll be happy to know. There is other explicit sexual content as well; definitely adult reading material. The author has written quite a few novels in a similar vein. This one was published in 1984, so may not still be available; I found it in a second-hand book store.

I discovered this book after reading a helpful section of The Compleat Spanker by Lady Green, in which she lists various seemingly mainstream books that contain spanking. I highly recommend this book as well, available on Amazon.com

So, nobody won the prize. I'll either have to save it for next time, or enjoy it myself. What to do, what to do.....


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon Green is a wonderful writer and I do have several of her books even though I don't really get into her sci-fi stories.

Of course, you should get the prize and have Ron spank you the six times! LOL!

Greenwoman said...

You've got it for now...perhaps both? Greedy is good. *winks*

Lady Koregan said...

How about awarding the prize for anyone who happens to have or find a copy of the book?

abby williams said...

Oh, the Compleat Spanker! I should at least get points for having ordered and purchased this book years ago during my time as a bookseller at Barnes & Noble. :-) Nothing like telling your co-worker, "Hey, I have this fetish... can you ring me up?"

Sorry I've been away for so long, Hermione! *hugs* PS--every time Mr. Williams and I drive by a shed store or a home improvement store with sheds outside, I start asking for one that looks like a little red barn. I'd love to be sent to the woodshed/barn in the backyard!

xoxo,
Abby

Dr. Ken said...

I've never read any of her books, but I have heard her name mentioned before.
Thanks for the guessing game, Hermione. It was fun!

Dr. Ken

Hermione said...

Pest - I will just have to accept the prize graciously.

Greenwoman - In that way, I guess I am greedy.

Ms.Betty - that's a great idea. Amazon usually has used copies of everything.

Abby - It's amazing that little garden sheds should make us spankos so excited. Now I'll be thinking about that too whenever I see them on display.

Dr. Ken - It was my pleasure. Thanks for joining in.