Monday, September 15, 2008

Meme the Second



While wandering through
Bonnie's attic archives, I found this meme.
Three Things That Scare Me:
  • Someone getting angry at me
  • Driving on a busy highway
  • Heights

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
  • My husband
  • Jon Stewart
  • Rowan Atkinson

Three Things I Love:
  • Spankings
  • Reading blogs and writing one
  • Walks in the woods

Three Things I Hate:

  • Animal Abuse
  • Whistling
  • Micromanagers

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
  • Politics
  • The terrorist mentality
  • The stuff under the hood of a car

Three Things On My Desk:
  • Kleenex
  • Telephone
  • Keyboard brush

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
  • Listening to a webinar
  • Typing
  • Eating cherry tomatoes

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
  • Travel to Britain
  • Become a vegetarian
  • Pursue the career I was born for

Three Things I Can Do:
  • Play the piano
  • Teach a variety of skills
  • Speak in front of an audience

Three Things I Can’t Do:
  • Open plastic bags in the produce department
  • Hide my emotions or tell lies
  • Back out of the driveway properly

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
  • Your gut reaction or intuition
  • Music that makes you feel good
  • The sounds of nature

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
  • Your inner critical parent voice
  • Certain TV evangelists
  • Anyone who tells you you'll never be able to achieve your goal

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
  • How to play the violin
  • Tolerance and patience with stupid people
  • How to type with all 10 fingers

Three Favorite Foods:
  • Pizza
  • Squeaky fresh curd cheese
  • Rice Krispies

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
  • Winky Dink
  • Captain Kangaroo
  • The Mickey Mouse Club

Three Things I Regret:
  • Not having had a clear idea of what I wanted to do with my life
  • Not knowing one parent at all and knowing the other one all too well
  • Being unable to assert myself

7 comments:

smith said...

love it.....great answers! I do plan to steal this! lol

Anonymous said...

Hermione,
I really enjoyed getting to know you better. I think it is cool that you play piano. Who knew? You are an actual person out there in blog land. Ha.
Take care,
Maryann

Anonymous said...

Oh! Speaking of stealing things, I followed your link to the blackboard thing and produced a brand for myself. Thanks!

If you can't read it, it says, "Max spanks Maryann!"
Thanks!
Maryann

Paul said...

Hermione, always a pleasure to read you, a smile in todays world is a precious thing, thank you.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Michael said...

Thank you so much for sharing, Hermione. Now we all feel closer to you than ever. A very special person made even more so by opening up to us. :)

Michael

Hermione said...

Barbie - Help yourself!

Maryann - Yes, I'm really real.

The blackboard was kind of fun; I'm glad you liked it.

Paul - Your comments always make me smile too.

Michael - Thank you, that's very kind of you.

Hugs,
Hermione

Terpsichore said...

Always fun to get to know you more... :-)