Monday, December 7, 2009

Spanking Haiku


A haiku is a non-rhymed verse, conveying an image or feeling in two parts spread over three lines. There are 5 syllables in the first sentence, 7 in the second and 5 again in the last sentence.

I composed a few for you.


Lovely roundedness
quivers with expectation
and glows in response

Polished wood approaches
swoops, lands fearlessly, ascends,
Leaving its signature

Three things are certain:
Death, taxes, and a spanking.
Guess which has occurred

Leather belt is used
to embrace the waist and then
to caress the bum

I like being spanked
o joy, o rapture, o bliss,
spank me, spank me now

Naughty one, you erred
punishment will swiftly come
and wipe your slate clean


Now it's your turn. Try one, either here or on your own blog.



From Hermione's Heart

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the haiku in the picture by Issa was lovely:

竹林 是も丸きは なかりけり
chikurin koremo marukiwa nakarikeri

(Even in the bamboo forest, there is no perfection)

Or in my case:

我が尻よ このまん丸さ 半端じゃね
wagashiri yo konomannmarusa hanpa jane

(My ass, is in its roundness, obscene)

That was fun! Thanks for a great post :)

Fabsterrant said...

Sappy birtch twig fly
in an arch extended high.
Whoosing to its goal.

Authority's might
on impacted dented push.
Sting the bum red stripe.

Protest strikes like rain.
Resonnating wicked pain.
Safe word used again.

Hugs, Fab

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Writing a poem
with exactly seventeen
syllables is diff

Prefectdt

P.S. I totally stole that from Hugh Laurie.

Hermione said...

Subtletimes - Gosh, Japanese characters and all! I am so impressed!

Fab - Beautiful. Three's a charm!

Prefectdt - Cheating, eh? But so funny!

Those are all totally awesome!

Hugs,
Hermione