Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday FAIL

Pervertables that shouldn't give up their day jobs in the vanilla world.


The Gentlemen's Personal Barber
Designed for those with closely cropped hairstyles, this electric trimmer allows you to cut your own hair and maintain a clean-cut look. As simple as combing your hair, the trimmer has two bidirectional, curved blades that cut as they move forwards or backwards through your hair while accommodating the contours of your pate. The trimmer adjusts at the touch of a button... The device has an integrated, pop-up trimmer for manicuring beards, side burns, and necklines.

This thing made me think of an electric hairbrush, even though
I know it's a trimmer. It's so unsuitable for spanking, and yet some of the language is evocative. I like the idea of adjusting to the "contours of your nate". And the pop-up feature is intriguing. But I think I'll pass on this one.




The Phototherapy Hairbrush
This lightweight, handheld device helps revitalize tired locks for fuller, more lustrous hair. The light energy produced by its safe, low-level laser and four LEDs penetrates scalp tissue to promote increased circulation, resulting in more oxygen and nutrients getting supplied to hair follicles. Equally effective on men and women, simply "brushing" for three 15-minute sessions per week promotes thicker, more vibrant hair... A built-in timer frees you from tracking session time and automatically shuts off the hairbrush after 15 minutes.


Again, not very useful for spanking, but the thought is there. How useful to have a hairbrush that stops after 15 minutes of "use". Less trouble for the spanker too. The photo-whatsits do all the work, and all the spanker needs to do is watch and enjoy. If only...





The Thinning Hair Boar Bristle Brush
This is a natural boar bristle hairbrush that is gentler on thinning hair than typical bristle brushes. This brush uses a softer "cut" of bristles--not the stiffer root-end used on brushes for normal hair--allowing its 2,300 bristles to gently glide through fine hair without pulling, leaving locks looking healthy and shiny. Imported from England, the brush is made by G.B. Kent & Sons, the world's oldest brush maker, established in 1777, a holder of the Royal Warrant through nine consecutive reigns of the British monarchy.


I'm certain this implement would deliver a very severe spanking in the hands of the right user. That's quite a pedigree! But I included it here because I thought it was so unkind to draw attention to a person's thinning hair.




From Hermione's Heart

8 comments:

Indy said...

How can G.B. Kent & Sons focus so much on the bristles and so little on the more important side of the brush?

I'm sure you're right, though. It would be rude to own that brush anyway!

Anonymous said...

Hairbrushes are always effective. The hair is not thinning, the person is just growing taller right past where the hair would have been :-)
Red

Janet said...

As the wife of an HOH with "thinning hair" I kind of got a good chuckle out of this, however with the pedigree behind the maker I don't think this one would fall apart like our $4 Walmart bath brush so I think I will pass. I wouldn't want to feel the wrath of that brush when I reminded him it was for his receding hairline!!! LOL

Hermione said...

Indy - I agree; they really haven't a clue!

Red - Yes, but sometimes TOO effective. But I don't think I believe that "getting taller" line!

Janet - The brush just wouldn't be worth taking that chance. I'm sure it's ouchy enough without provoking the spanker.

Hugs,
Hermione

Meow said...

I agree that the hairbrush may be gentle on "his" head but it looks too sturdy for my bottom! And the clippers are just too nasty! Meow

Spanking Photo Blog said...

Hello, i have a spanking blog to. I wonder if you like exchange links betwen our blogs. Let me know

best regards

Enzo

turiya said...

I say I have to agree with these... I've never been a fan of hairbrushes.

spirited

Hermione said...

Meow - A brush that's too hard as well as soft? Hmmm...

Enzo - Hello!

Spirited - I don't like bath brushes. Our hairbrush is pretty lightweight.

Hugs,
Hermione