Thursday, January 28, 2010

What's it Really For?

I'll bet you're all wondering what I decided on for Ron's Christmas implement. There were a lot of possibilities, but my mind kept returning to a roundish leather paddle that I had seen in a store when I bought "Black Beauty" - our leather slapper. I thought the two would make a lovely set. I found their website and the paddle arrived just in time for Christmas. I was even home at the time and intercepted the parcel when it arrived.

It's not exactly like this, but pretty close.


When Ron opened the gift bag on Christmas morning and unwrapped the paddle, his eyes widened. He turned it over to examine both sides, then remarked that it was pretty heavy-duty, and didn't have much give.

"Yes, well, I'm sure you'll be able to handle it," I reassured him, "and so will I."

"I suppose I can put it under the tree with the rest of the presents. We aren't expecting company." And he put it down among our other opened gifts.

So there it lay until the following afternoon, when Ron said," I'll use the new whacker on you tomorrow."

"Great!"

"So, what's it really for?"

"Huh? It's a paddle. What do you think it's for?" I wasn't expecting that question. Wasn't it obvious?

"It must be for something else. Is it for whacking livestock?"

I guess I've been buying too many implements at the tack shop. "No, it's for discipline, for paddling. It isn't for anything else; it was made specifically for spanking."

"Yeah, right... Is it some kind of spatula?"

"Look, I'll send you the link to the website. All they sell is stuff for spanking."

I suppose Ron was convinced; he didn't mention it again. And in case you were wondering, he handled it like a pro the next day. It felt exactly the way I had hoped it would -- solid and fairly stingy, and the sting didn't lessen over the duration of the spanking. I was still squeaking and squirming when he decided he had made a sufficient impact on my bottom.

Oh, and he's named it "Big Bertha."


From Hermione's Heart

5 comments:

Florida Dom said...

Hermione: Oh, I love the name
Big Bertha. I bet your bottom and
Big Bertha are, to paraphrase Casablanca, at the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

FD

Janet said...

That's funny why do so many spankos name their implements??? I have a friend with a "big bertha" as well but it is an over sized spoon.
Can you share the website where you purchased it? I'd like a nice leather implement. Glad you both enjoyed her.

Daisychain said...

I'm sure Davey would love such an implement....so please DON'T share the website, LOL....xxxxxx

ronnie said...

I love the look of Big Bertha Hermione and please don't listen to Daisy, please let us have the name of the website.

Thanks.
Love.
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

FD - I think you're right!

Janet - It's so we can talk about one or the other without having to describe it in detail

Daisy - I know you'd both find it er... stimulating!

Ronnie - Unfortunately it's a small independent store and they don't ship outside the country. But I'm sure you can find something similar on the internet.

Hugs,
Hermione