Tuesday, May 25, 2010

From the Top Shelf - Society II


We continue the tale of the lady and Bertha, her maid, where we left off in the previous post.


She was as I had left her. Perhaps a little more tense and drawn, but still sitting calmly on the small chair beside mine at the bureau and with our books spread out before her. She rose at my entrance and stood, head down, with her hands folded in front of her. I placed the birch on top of the books and her widening eyes followed it to its resting place.

"You have never seen a birch rod, Beatrice?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Not even at school?"

'I never went to school, Ma'am." I should have guessed.

"Do not be afraid. It is not as fearsome as it appears. And I have no desire to do more than give you a little warning of what will happen to you if you happen to be naughty in the future. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you."

Her relief that she was not facing a severe flogging softened her little face back to beauty again.

"Now, you said that your mother spanks you. Does she place you across her knee?"

"Yes, Ma'am. She says, er...she says that sitting down to spank me is the only chance she gets to take the weight off her feet." I laughed aloud. She smiled back at me.

"And your farther. How does he thrash you?"

"I bend over the back of his chair, Ma'am."

"Do your parents remove your drawers?" I kept my voice low and intent. She reddened and looked down.

"Oh, I've never worn drawers, Ma'am."

"So you are beaten over your skirts?" My disapproval was clear.

"No. Just me shift. Nothing else underneath."

"Humph. But it is your posterior which is the target of their attentions?"

"You mean me bum, Ma'am?"

"I do not care for that word, Bertha. From now on we shall say 'bottom' when we are discussing that part of you. Now answer my question."

"Sorry, Ma'am. Well, mainly my... bottom. But my back and legs get quite a few as well."

"I see. Well, I shall strike you only on your bottom. And Bertha, I shall always punish you on your bare bottom."

Her startled eyes flew back up to meet mine... I continued remorselessly.

"The birch is in any case always administered on the naked flesh. Otherwise the ends will snag in the clothing. But I shall bare your bottom even when I decide that a spanking is the right punishment." I watched the confusion and dismay flicker across her features.

"Actually, Bertha, I have had second thoughts."


Oh, dear. Are we not to witness a birching after all? Stay tuned...

From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

Keith said...

This is my first time at your blog. Wow. I really like it a lot. Great work.

Unknown said...

Such a tease!

I love where this is heading... ;)

Hermione said...

Keith - Welcome! I'm so glad you dropped in.

barely pink - Yeah, I am, aren't I. Do come back tomorrow and see if you were right.

Hugs,
Hermione

Lil Sam said...

Awe Hermione you do tease us so, but so sweetly. can hardly wait til tomorrow,
Hugs Lil Sam

ronnie said...

Hermione, you should be spanked for teasing us :)

I have a feeling about the next part but I wont say.

Thanks Hermione.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Lil Sam - I'll bet Queen Victoria was a tease in her younger days too. Glad you came back.

Ronnie - And no doubt I will be! C'est la vie!

Hugs,
Hermione