Sunday, May 2, 2010

The View from Here - Just Spanking


Ron and I have been thinking outside the box lately, and he suggested that we experiment with spanking without benefits. That is, we enjoy a spanking, then move on without exploring the erotic followup. As I told you here, we have discussed this approach before.

I'm all for variety, and eagerly agreed. I admit I was a little nervous at first, because I wasn't sure what to do. What about clothing? Were we supposed to undress if we weren't going to do it? Ron led the way. When I arrived in the bedroom, he was still
dressed, so I only removed my clothing from the waist down, for convenience. As events unfolded, I had nothing to be nervous about. It really worked out well, and here's why.


We have so much fun! Spankings have become more lighthearted. We usually have some chat about which implement to use. I'll frequently find something funny about Ron's technique and comment on it. Ron has typically treated spanking me as a very serious business so the first time I heard a muffled snort when he tried not to laugh, it was a truly special moment. Now he joins in the fun and we have a jolly time. We usually hug and laugh when it's all over too.

More bang for my buck. When spankings culminate in sex, the decision to end the first phase and move on to the second is based on whether I was physiologically ready. But our new strategy excludes any sexual touching. As a result, Ron didn't know when to stop. He asked me to tell him when. Yeah, right. No way would I call a halt to a spanking! It isn't going to happen.

The thought of my hour-long dream coming true was the first thing I thought of. But I wouldn't be able to say "stop" for two reasons. The first is that I love it and can't get enough of it. I have never yet been in a position where I wanted it to end. and doubt that it will ever happen. And the second is that I submit to my husband. It would be so wrong to tell him what to do at the very moment I am most submissive.

So it is still up to Ron to decide, and yes, he does eventually stop! When he thinks I have had enough (and that's well past our usual finishing point) he will put the implement down and say "Your bottom has blisters (or calluses, or warts) on it" or "Your bum is turning purple" and I laugh, knowing that he's done. It's a fun way to end a very intense experience.

What about sex? I honestly don't mind not finishing in the usual way. The longer, harder spanking is so intense, and my mind is so completely focused on it, that it takes me to new, uncharted territory. I am usually quite exhausted when it is over, and feel quite content to leave things as they are at that point. I know we will get around to it at some later time.


From Hermione's Heart

8 comments:

Our Bottoms Burn said...

"No way would I call a halt to a spanking! It isn't going to happen." Well this exercise should improve Ron's cardiovascular profile - lol.

Spanking wo sex? Well if it works for you guys, do continue.

This will mean Becall will want her strap and flogger. That can take all morning.

Hermione said...

Bogie - All morning? Surely it's worth the investment in your time and hers.

Hugs,
Hermione

Sara said...

It IS a different experience and I am glad you could try it and found it rewarding. I think it takes us different places...well duh. But it's interesting and kinda neat!

ronnie said...

I actually love when I get a spanking without anything else attached, it's totally different.

Hermione, I couldn't stop a spanking, I love it way too much as well.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Sara - Yes, decidedly different places, but I had no idea it would work out so well. It's great to try new things.

Ronnie - Imagine saying "no more, thanks." And I agree, it's funny how different this can be.

Hugs,
Hermione

Unknown said...

For some, spanking is an appetizer. For others, it's the main course with dessert to come. And for yet others, it's the appetizer, main course AND dessert. Vive le difference!

Personally, I love spanking just for spanking's sake. Don't get me wrong; I love sex too. But sometimes, I think sex and spanking together kind of dilute each other's effects. -- Erica

Hermione said...

Erica - I agree, although I wouldn't have thought so before we tried it. The focus stays completely on one thing.

Hugs,
Hermione

elisabeth said...

I have never experienced a lengthy spanking like this, but it sounds pretty hot! I may have to see what Sebastien thinks about doing it this way. A thought-provoking post!