Saturday, January 1, 2011

Complete the Caption in 2011


Welcome to the first Complete the Caption for 2011.

This picture is a bit unusual. It's an ad for Lego building blocks, and the young lady kneeling on the chair, waiting fora spanking, is made of Lego. The warning in the lower right says the content is intended for adults.

What catchy caption or slogan would you add to this picture to make shoppers flock to the toystore and buy Lego blocks? Leave your ad copy in the comments basket and I will publish the results tomorrow in the Sunday edition.


From Hermione's Heart

15 comments:

Daisychain said...

"I hope the spanking takes as long to build as I did!"

Anonymous said...

"Come play with me."

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna spank your blocks off!!!

Anonymous said...

There are no naughty girls in Legoland - only very, very happy ones.

Michael said...

"Don't you dare lego of the back of that chair during your spanking, young lady, or next I'll construct a spanking bench."

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

(My head hurts)

xx

ronnie said...

"Now are you going to build someone for me to play with."

Got me on this one.

Happy New Year Hermione.
Love,
Ronnie
ss

A. Lurker said...

1/ "Get Lego for great erections!"

2/ "Spank me hard enough and I will turn into a real girl"

Libby said...

You didn't build me just to break me down, did you?

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

"Aren't you glad that Santa gave you all that Lego now"

Happy New Year.

Prefectdt

Anonymous said...

Isn't it time you met a real woman, and stop playing with toys... Red

Katia said...

I couldn't come up with a good caption, but I hope you have a great year to come Hermione.

Anonymous said...

Did you know that the official slogan for the Lego Corp. is "Play on..."? Has been since 2003. I don't have a caption, but now my husband is eying the kids legos with a new light in his eye.

Anonymous said...

This is not a capture, but I just have to say, that now I have seen everything :-D

Hugs!
Maria

sixofthebest said...

As spmeome recently said, at an airport inspection, "Don't tinker with my junk" To which someone replied "Screw you Mister".