Sunday, November 20, 2011

You Completed the Caption


This mysterious pair generated some excellent captions from my readers.


A. Lurker: "Lashing through the snow!"

Simon: The low budget remake of the Rocky Horror Show wasn't going quite to plan.

Michael: Punishment is swift at the Crossdresser's Lodge when a member is late and not dressed properly.

Season: "I want my dress back you son of a biscuit!"

Bonnie: "The Drag Hockey League seemed like a good idea at first..."

Vfrat25000: You boys quit horsing around and come inside, dinner is ready. OK, Mom, be there in a minute.

I told you what would happen if you voted Republican in this election.

Did you see that, Harold? It must be 3 degrees and those boys were outside playing and they did not have on winter coats.

The Smith Brothers are at again. Every time there is a NASCAR race on TV, they go to arguing about who is the fastest driver.

Oh Jim, I love those black stockings and garter. Stop the car, run over and ask him where he got those.

Marvin, look at that nice man in the black hose and garters helping that other guy inside. I just hate that it’s so icy and slick around here in winter.

Get back inside. You promised to buy me a new Baby Doll Night Gown and by golly I am holding you to your promise!

Fredericks of Hollywood…No I say the best is Victoria’s Secret…Is NOT, It's Fredericks……Victoria’s…Fredericks….Come inside with me we are going to settle this once and for all.

Composing Us: Hey gimme back my Versatile Blogger Award!

Lea: "She promised me that if I dressed up like this, she'd reciprocate. Looks like the joke is on me! Let's get out of here!"

Spankedhortic II: "Now that was a great night's drinking. I can't remember what we did."

Ronnie: "Now go in and ask for my trousers back."

Hermione: In the far North, where the days are cold and the nights are long, cabin fever finally got the better of Jake and Harold.


Thank you to all who participated as well as to those who laughed at this unusual picture but didn't submit a caption. I'm glad you enjoyed it! See you next week for something completely different. I'm nothing if not versatile.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: