Sunday, April 22, 2012

You Completed the Caption



Spring break was never this much fun when I was in college! Here are your captions:


Spanky: "I wonder if I can nail that?"

Our Bottoms Burn: He saw her cracking walnuts with her cheeks and is wondering about the mechanics of it.

Joey: Wow. That is a big butt plug. I am glad I brought this hammer.

Bonnie: "On your right is the Grand Canyon..."

My first response was along the lines of Spanky's - "I'd sure like to nail her."

Vfrat25000: Spanky’s line was GREAT. It’s always nice to start Saturday with a laugh!

I never saw anything like that in my high school woodworking class

Hey girl, he may be 6’ with bulging muscles but I just invented a replacement for the Windows Operating System.

This job as a city thong inspector is so cool. Yes, this one is OK.

I think I see a faint sign of a handprint. She’s into spanking. ALL RIGHT!

No, that’s not the bottom that sat on my newly painted bench.

WOMAN “Is that perv with the hammer checking out my bottom?
SWIM SUIT GUY: I don’t know, aren’t my stomach muscles perfect and by the way why am I holding this little white bag?
HAMMER GUY: I wonder if I should tell her she’s standing in dog poop?

 Ronnie: "Laura, don't turn around but there's a strange guy with two hammers looking at your bottom."

Six of the best: The gentleman who is admiring the lady's swimsuit bottom is thinking to himself, "Is this Hermione's delicious spankable rear end that she is always blogging about?"

Anonymous: I dunno, ma'am. That'll take a lot of spackle....

Daisychain: Where did my nail go?

Mitch: "I know you said you were going to hammer her, but c'mon man. Really!"

Loki Darksong: Oop! I brought the wrong tool for this work.

Charles: The boss told me there's a fault in the structure. Looks fine to me, though.

 Michael M: Beach party leader says: "So everyone, let's have some volunteer couples for "pin the tail on the bunny".
Annabel our lovely girl's team leader will go first just so you can see how it's done. Time for the blindfold, Robert, and good luck."

Hermione: First help me hang up these cool little white hearts. Then you can spank her.


Thank you to all who submitted captions and  a big wave to everyone who laughed at them. Have a safe, consensual and happy week!
From Hermione's Heart

4 comments:

Christina said...

OMG - those comments are hilarious! LOL

Patty said...

Glad I stuck around for the computer age. All of your comments are very funny.

SNP said...

I agree...Spanky had the best and he was first. But, I laughed at the others also. Thanks,

otk4us2 said...

I liked all the comments, I totally understand the guy with the hammer being fascinated with a bottom that obviously needs a good spanking.

HUGS,
Dave