Thursday, January 24, 2013

What's your favourite?

Last week Ronnie invited all Tops to submit a review of their favourite spanking implement. I thought it would be fun to ask Ron about his weapon of choice and then pass along his review.

When I posed the question, Ron paused for a moment or two then replied, "the shoehorn."




"Really? That's interesting. Why?" I glanced around, looking for pen and paper so I could jot down his thoughts.

"Dunno," was his succinct reply.

"What is there about it that makes it your favourite?" I persisted.

"Dunno." It was obvious that the subject was closed. I wouldn't be needing that pen and paper after all.


This trusty implement was the subject of one of my earliest posts. Sorry Ronnie, I can't send you an official review, but he likes it well enough to use it fairly frequently, it makes a lot of noise, and it stings like the dickens!

From Hermione's Heart

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to have a long wooden shoe horn, but I have no idea where it is now. I bet the one you have really stings, it is long and thin.

Do you use it in an OTK position?

Hug,
joey

Roz said...

Yikes, that looks very ouchy Hermione!

Hugs
Roz

Our Bottoms Burn said...

Ron is such a verbose guy.

I'll bet it does sting.

abby said...

My Master said..He doesn't play favorites! Glad He has not discovered a shoe horn, tho.
hugs abby

Minielle Labraun said...

Yes that looks um stingy!

Hermione said...

Joey - Not OTK, it's too long. I'm usually bent over the end of the bed.

Roz - Ouchy doesn't begin to describe it.

Bogey - He's the strong, silent type:)

Abby - That's a good philosophy.

Minelle - Let me tell you, it isn't MY favourite.

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Hermione,

Shoehorns certainly do sting. Is it plastic? Much prettier than ours.

I wondered what implement was Ron's favourite, I thought maybe the dressage whip.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

excellent response by Ron... Unfortunately for you he did not use it immediately to assure himself that it was his favorite. He might have explained while using it. Always worth a go, why not ask him to give it a try, and tell you why he likes it while using it.
bottoms up
Red

Aimless Rambling said...

So glad he gave such a great opinion. A man of few words. I guess actions really do speak louder.

Hermione said...

Ronnie - It's made of wood.

Red - That's a good idea. I may try it later.

Sunny - They do indeed!

Hugs,
Hermione

bobbsroom said...

Hi Hermione

How funny. One of my favourites that I have reviewed for Ronnie is a shoe horn. I do not know about the sting but it has a lovely feel to it when I put it to good use:):)

Hope your well.

BOB B x