Sunday, June 30, 2013

You Completed the Caption

Your clever captions were the perfect antidote to a stressful week in the spanking blogosphere. Here's what you said:


Six of the best: In years of old, when knights were bold. They spanked the ladies hot, when cold.

Underling: 'My name is C-3PO, ma'am, protocol and discipline droid. I am fluent in over six million forms of communication... and thirteen implements!'

Sunnygirl: C3PO couldn't resist the charms of Princess Leia and her charming braids.

DelFonte: Just remember C3PO, you have the buns of steel not me!

Sassafrass: When Hans is away the princess will play!

Welcome, Sassafrass!

Rednakedy: Yes, Ma'am, I am a fully functioning battery operated device. Why do you ask?

Welcome, Rednakedy!

Fiona: Thank you Sir, May I have I another?

Ronnie: Princess Leia couldn't get the hang of the moonwalk dance no matter how many times C-3PO showed her.

Sir Wendel Jones: Princess Leia: Want to try a threesome with a Wookie?

TL Bucko: When I said I wanted something battery operated for the bedroom, Han, this wasn't what I had in mind. Though still not as awkward as kissing my brother.

(Maybe Han likes to watch.)

Kingspan: "I say, Princess, what about a little role play to spice things up. How about Master/Slave?"
"Sorry, C3PO. Too many memories of Jabba."
"Quite. What about Prisoner/Warden?"
"No thank you. My interrogation on the Death Star was plenty for me."
"I see. Perhaps Daddy/Daughter?"
"Seriously? You don't see the problem with that one?"
R2D2: "I suggest a new strategy. Let the Princess top."

Tim: "But Mistress, a request to spank you violate the laws of robotics!"

1.A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2.A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3.A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

Bonnie: "Princess Leia, I must tell you that I was so impressed with your brass bikini scene. Would you be so kind as to re-enact it with me?"

Hermione: Dorothy's relationship with the Tin Man ended shortly after she gave birth to a six pack.


I hope everyone has an enjoyable and productive week, and I invite you to return next weekend for some more caption fun. If you can, please drop by tomorrow for a special celebration.

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: