Saturday, May 10, 2014

You Completed the Caption

Who would have guessed that this picture was part of an advice column? I wish we could all turn to page 30 for more helpful hints on how to appeal to a man. Some of you guessed that the couple is dancing, so you get bonus points for that.

GartNTboy: No darling, it will be this hand that does the spanking. You see I am LEFT handed.

Nina: What do you mean, waving my hand like the Queen will not save me from going over your knees?

Sunnygirl: "See this hand? If you don't let go of my other one, you will be feeling the effects of this one.

Sassafrass: "Ummm, this is the waltz not the flamenco, so you can put your hand down."

Ronnie: Darling, see this hand. Well if you don't cheer up you'll feel it on your bottom later and you know what that means.

Prefectdt: OK You stopped me slapping you with that hand, so I will slap you with the other one and if you block that one I will head butt you. Please don't make me do that, I don't want to ruin my hat.

Sugarsweet: Her: "You've danced with her twenty times while I've been sitting over there by the wall, you cad!"
Him: "That may well be, but if you don't put that hand down, my dear, I'm going to put you over my knee right here and give all of these people the best show they've ever seen... hands down!"

Sir Wendel: My dear, when this dance is over I’m going to spank your butt till it glows in the dark.

Vfrat25000: Him: That is a really stupid looking hat!
Her: You smell like tuna fish!
Him: Your teeth are yellow
Her: You talk like a girl
Him: Kiss me!
Her: OK!

If you “accidentally” brush your hand across my boob one more time I am going to use this hand to put your iPhone where the sun doesn’t shine!

You want me do what?
I want you to spank me. I want you to take your hand just like I am raising mine up and I want you to bring it down repeatedly on my bottom while I kick and scream and then afterwards we act like a couple of teenager’s in love. Got it?
I guess I don’t understand. It seems like a lot of nonsense to me!
I now understand why you are still single!

I get my choice of Cinderella, Dorothy from the Wizard of OZ or Alice in Wonderland Right?

Thank you all for playing the caption game. Please stick around for brunch, coming up next. I promise you, that will be fun too!

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: