Saturday, July 25, 2015

You Completed the Caption

Some days just don't go according to plan, as you have pointed out:


js666: Being a whistleblower sounded so exciting. Just stay late, sneak some incriminating files out and copy them. No one will be any the wiser.

The boss stayed late too? That just adds to the thrill. Have to be really quiet.

Oh @#$%! How did that happen? Glad no one's around to see my skirt hike all the way up as I turn around to try to free it. Oh @#$%!, the boss!

"Yes sir! I can explain, sir! Why are you taking your belt off?"

Baxter: Oh no, not again, that darned fan blew my dress up and it caught in the file cabinet, which at 5pm is automatically locked. Oh what shall I do if the boss catches me like this? Should I rip my dress out of the cabinet or take my dress off and then what, go home in underwear? Should I call for my boss who will again spank my tender little bottom? Hmmm. "Mr Jamison? Mr Jamison? I need your help." I love when he spanks me.

Six of the best: Up went her skirt with the greatest of ease.
Down came her bloomers, down to her knees.
I spanked her with cane, and "Ouch", her refrain.
Because this naughty secretary, was truly in pain.

Minelle: 'How do I get myself into these pickles? I Bet I get spanked again!'

A. Lurker: Here's a preview of what's coming up next on The Spanking Network. What will happen to this poor secretary when her boss comes back from lunch? Stay tuned for The Secretary starring James Spader! (Viewer discretion is advised)

(Hermione, when I Googled The Secretary to check something, I learned that the boss was named Edward GREY! Could he be the real father of Christian Grey?!!?!)

Could be!

Ronnie: I do hope someone comes in soon and releases me. Oh please don't let it be Robert, I'd be so embarrassed.

Sir Wendel: Oh darn. My bottom will be the same color as my dress if I don’t get Mr. Carlson’s speech to him right away.

Hermione: I hope my Marilyn Monroe impression gets me that raise I've been hoping for.


For a break from the office, join us for brunch, being served on the patio soon.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: