Thursday, March 24, 2016

I'm back with the answers!


I'm back in blogland, thank goodness. My hardware problem has been temporarily fixed, and I expect a permanent solution sometime next week. It was so strange to be away from blogging even for a short time. How dependent we are on the internet!

I was delighted with the questions I received, so without further ado, here are my answers. Complete the Caption will appear tomorrow instead of in its usual Thursday slot.



Ronnie asked: Do you have a spanking fantasy that you would like to fulfil?
What was the first implement (other than hand) Ron used to spank you?
One item on your bucket or wish list?
I have often wished that I could have dinner at Hell's Kitchen during a competition, and watch Gordon Ramsay spank one of the chefs for burning the scallops.
The first implement Ron used was a wooden paint stirrer.
I want to learn to play the violin.

Rosie asked: You often refer to English TV programmes and I recall a post you did some time ago about English street signs. Do you have a connection with England?
When I was growing up, every classroom had a Union Jack flag and a portrait of the queen. We started each day by saluting the flag before singing God Save the Queen. I consider myself a British subject first and a Canadian second, and I am an ardent Monarchist. So that's my connection. As far as televisions programs go, we both enjoy the British ones so much more than the Canadian or American ones (with certain exceptions like Breaking Bad, The Sopranos and Boardwalk Empire). There's just something appealing about them; perhaps it's the very different lifestyle that is portrayed.

Jan asked: Have you ever done something naughty that Ron couldn't resist spanking you for?
Have you ever been to England? Where is your favourite place to go on holiday? 
Ron doesn't spank for punishment, so when I do something naughty, he would be more likely to withhold a spanking.
I have never been to England but sincerely hope I will visit it one day.

Minelle asked: You probably shared this but, did your spanking relationship evolve after you two began or was it always there from the beginning? 
We had been together for three years before Ron gave me a spanking during an intimate moment. We were both overwhelmed by how much it turned us on, and the rest is history.

Six of the best asked: Hermione, do you have a spanking phrase that you like to hear from your ever loving husband, when he commands you to bend over to be spanked on your bare bottom? I have one, which I use when I spank a naughty woman. Such as "My dear, I am going to raise that dress of yours, and take down your knickers, for being so naughty and cane that voluptuous naked derriere of yours with delight".
Ron often doesn't have to say anything; his look is enough. His usual phrase is, "It's time for your whuppin'."

Downunder Don asked: This may be more of a brunch question but....how many spanking people do you think there are...one in a million, one in a thousand, one in ten???? As time goes on my estimation seems to make the number grow larger and larger.
I have no idea, but I agree, the number must be much larger than most people think.

Baxter asked:  Your bio on your blog says you are a professional woman. Are you a Type A in a powerful executive position that just begs to have your significant other spank your bottom good? Or what - do tell?
I am no type A, and would hate to be in charge of a large corporation.  I'm a hard worker, but not a team player; I prefer to work alone. I am self-employed and work from home, so I can do as much or as little as I like, and the only dealings I have with other people are via email. It's the ideal setup for me.

Cat asked: My question is non-spanking related. If time and money were not an issue, where would you travel? Or would you?
My fondest dream is to travel to Britain and see as much of it as possible. Ron would love to go to Australia, where we have relatives.

Amy asked: How did the Spanking Brunches start and how long have you been hosting them? What is your favorite topic so far and why?
Our good friend Bonnie started the brunches on My Bottom Smarts in January, 2006. The first one was an experimental "open mike" invitation to readers, and the response here was enthusiastic. The first official brunch was posted a week later, and Bonnie explains here why she thought it would be fun for newbies and experienced spankos alike. I hosted a few brunches over the years when Bonnie was away, and when she semi-retired from blogging, I offered to host the brunches permanently. I officially took over in January, 2014, and hope to continue them for as long as there is interest.

Lindy asked: A lot of questions I wanted to ask have already been covered. So my question is where do you get all your stories from? 
Once upon a time there was a blog that published stories regularly. When the owner died, the blog was deleted. I thought it would be a shame for all those stories to be lost, so I retrieved as many as I could from online archives. Those are the stories I am sharing with you now. I have also shared excerpts from books I actually have, and also post stories that readers send me.

Dr. Ken asked: How about something simple, like your height and hair color? You may have this information out there already, but I'm too tired to try and look it up....
And what is your favorite color?
I am tall and my natural hair colour is medium brown. My favourite colour is blue.

Enzo asked: Are there a top three type of spanking stories/fantasies that you enjoy the most?
And one I have always wondered about - why did you choose the name "Hermione" and "Ron"? Obviously you are a HP fan, but is there more to it?
There are certainly some types of stories that push the right buttons for me: 
  • naughty teen spanked by a parent in the kitchen or in the study
  • naughty teen spanked at school in the principal's office
  • lazy or incompetent secretary spanked by the boss 
I chose our pseudonyms simply because I was reading the Harry Potter series at the time. I would have preferred my husband to be "Harry" but that wasn't the way the story ended!
From Hermione's Heart

12 comments:

abby said...

Glad you are back...and your tech problem is on its way to be permanently solved. I have traveled to England...so much to see, so much history....
hugs abby

Lindy Thomas said...

Good to see you're back Hermione and hopefully everything will be solved soon. thanks for all the answers, they were all interesting.
Hugs Lindy

Ella said...

Loved reading your responses. I agree with you on the quality of British television series without a doubt.

Ella

ronnie said...

Good to see you back Hermione.

I enjoyed reading your answers. Wow learn to play the violin fantastic. I tried and still am to play the guitar but not getting very far. I hope you make it over to the UK.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

abby - The history is what fascinates us both. Our country is so very young!

Lindy - All is well now.

Ella - They do have quite a high standard.

Ronnie - I learned folk guitar in high school and enjoyed it for quite a while. Classical guitar would be quite a different matter.

Hugs,
Hermione

an English Rose said...

Hi Hermione, I hope you do get to visit Great Britain soon
love Jan,xx

Aimless Rambling said...

Loved reading and learning more about you and Ron.

Rosie Jones said...

I'm glad you're up and running again Hermione. I enjoyed reading your answers and am fascinated that you sang God save the Queen at school. I am a monarchist too but you must have sung what we call the National Anthem many more times than I have.
Rosie xx

Katie said...

Hi Hermione, :) I am glad that you have your computer and everything sorted out! Not fun when that kind of thing happens!

I enjoyed reading your answers very much. I was a girl guide for a time, growing up! It was fun. Rob always gets a kick out of the fact that I say or write some things in a British way still to this day. It is more mixed up really...

I agree about the tele as well. I adored Upstairs, Downstairs growing up!!! One of my all time favourites!!

I think it is cool that you want to learn the violin! I hope that you get to. I learned to play the drums when I was in my 40's. I took lessons. I LOVED it! Fun to learn an instrument beyond childhood! Thanks for sharing! Many hugs,

<3 Katie

Cat said...

Loved your answers, Hermione. Ooh, your Hell's Kitchen idea is wonderful! I've often wanted to eat dinner there during competition. I love computers when they work and want to teach them how to fly when they don't! Hope you get your computer situation sorted out soon.

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Hermione said...

Jan - I hope so too!

Leigh - Thank you.

Rosie - We only sang our national anthem (O Canada) on special occasions.

Katie - I was a Brownie, Guide and Air Ranger in succession. I also loved Upstairs, Downstairs although it seems dated now.

Cat - The situation is now permanently sorted and the upside is that our internet and in-house wifi are now so much better than before.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

fun to read. Thanks for sharing
bottoms up
Red