Saturday, March 12, 2016

You Completed the Caption

This is my caption. What kind of motivation did you create for this poster?

Ronnie: SPANKINGS
Sometimes you just have to ask for one.

Minelle: I'm ready! I'm ready!

Leigh: Bottoms Up

Baxter: Naughty or nice - bottoms always need spankings

arched one: you know you need spanking, just lay there and think what will happen when I pull your panties down and tan your cute bottom.

Ella: "Whiter Shade of Pale"
Butt Not For Long

Sir Wendel: DUMBASS
Yeah you sitting in the back. It isn't gonna spank itself.

Thank you all for participating in this challenge. Now let's all relax and enjoy brunch, being served  shortly.
From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

sixoftthebest said...

He said to her, "It will be my pleasurable task, of taking your knickers down my dear, before I deliver 'six of the best to you, on your delectable derriere",

Dr. Ken said...

Got Palm?