Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A Spanko Band?

I have mentioned before that we regularly listen to The Wolf, an online oldies radio station from California. Their website displays the album cover for the current song being played. One day I happened to glance at the screen and saw this:


Had I discovered a spanko band from the seventies? I wasn't familiar with Average White Band, but recognized the song that was playing; it was their hit "Pick Up The Pieces". That tune by the Scottish funk and R&B band had failed to make the charts in Britain but soared to number 1 on the American pop charts.

Listen to it, and see if you think it's a good tune to spank or be spanked to.



From Hermione's Heart

8 comments:

Roz said...

LoL Hermoine, hadn't heard of the band or heard the song. It certainly has a good beat lol.

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

Like Roz, I hadn't heard the song or heard of the band either. But, like she said, it does have a good beat. lol The album cover certainly is interesting. Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Must be before the spanking though. ;)

Baxter said...

OK I have heard of the band and yeah its music was good. And that tune has a good beat, probably good background to keep a spanking on track. :)

Lindy Thomas said...

Hermione, I haven't heard the band or song before either. Great beat to it and love the cover.

Hugs Lindy

ronnie said...

Hi Hermione. Have heard the song but not familiar with the band. Like the music. A good tune to spank or be spanked to - not for me. Covers great.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Roz - I think I need to look up some of their other songs.

Lilli - I suspect they like bums at least.

Baxter - I agree, and will probably think of spanking every time I hear the tune.

Lindy - The cover really rocks!

Ronnie - I agree with you. You would need to use your imagination to enjoy this as a spanking tune.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

This was one of my favorite bands and this song is actually on my Ipod spanking playlist

Dr. Ken said...

Hermione -- I wouldn't call them a "spanko band"--just a band that knows a well-shaped female bottom--even a drawn one--will sell lots of records (or CDs) to average teen boys....