Saturday, December 17, 2016

You Completed the Caption

Readers, you really had fun with this one!


kdpierre: "I'm sorry Percy, but you cannot climb under my dress! It's not that I don't love you, but Lord Likbottom and the gardener are already down there and there's simply no more room!"

HisLordship: "Okay, so what you're say is, this 'N.U.D.E - S.E.L.F.I.E' idea will take 5 days to paint? Well, all I can say either your tits had better be good, or someone invents a quicker way in the future. It'll never catch on by the way."

Anon: The warmth from the first is not the only thing to provide warmth young man, understand?
Yes Ma'am.

Lurvspanking: "But darling, I said I wanted your 'trump' red suited not your rump!"

Hands63: "Look!, the sign says trespassing beyond this point will result in a severe bare bottom spanking!"

Ronnie: Rupert, you can plead all you like but it's Richard's turn to be spanked tonight.

Baxter: Robert, you could have just made a pass at me and gotten to screw me, but you went on and on with your Victorian verbiage and now if you want to go down on me, I will spank your bare bottom first.

Hermione: No Randolph, I don't think it would be fun to spank you with this firescreen. 


Please stay for brunch, coming up next.

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: