Saturday, December 24, 2016

You Completed the Caption

Simon: Little did Santa realise that he'd fallen for a classic trick and that his sleigh was currently being taken to a different kind of workshop where it would be repainted and exported for sale.

Baxter: There are strict requirements to be an elf as I have to check out the applicants very carefully. Now you have a nice bottom, how about a little spanking to see if it becomes a Christmas acceptable shade of red, shall we?

Anon: Very nice wrapping for your cute spankable bottom. Should I unwrap it here or should I wait, it is so cute and wanting a spanking, I cannot wait, my hands won't be cold for long.

kdpierre: 
Her: "Are you the real Santa?"
Him: "As real as those boobs, honey."

Hands63: I wish more folks would leave "cookies" like this for me!

Katie: I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus,
Over by the climbing tree outside!
She leaned against the tree,
Then was spanked over his knee!
She looked like she was having fun, and I wondered what she'd done.

Then I saw Santa spanking Mom some more,
Her bottom appeared to be no longer white!
Oh, that's nothing I should see,
I'll never sneak down by that tree,
It ruined his image for me,
I saw Santa spanking Mom today.

amber: Ok, ok,  you win. You made the naughty list. I will see you Saturday night with a brand new paddle and your bottom will be as red as those scandalous shorts.

Dr. Ken: Her name was Cyndi Rudolph, and Santa decided that she would lead his sleigh by flying backwards this year....

Red: Proof positive that Santa is definitely a thigh man, and not a spanker, as his mitts are not patting her sweet bottom.

arched one: Santa, my bottom is so cold out here could you please warm it up for me.

Sir Wendel:
Mandy: Am I on the naughty or nice list?
Santa: Doesn’t matter. You’re getting a spanking.

Hermione: Are you sure you really want a hippopotamus for Christmas instead of a spanking? The sleigh is overloaded as it is.


Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: