Monday, February 6, 2017

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for February 5


How does a spankee stop a spanking? Here's what you said:

Simon: I'm normally on the receiving end and my spanker and I don't use safewords or any type of verbal request to stop. We have been playing together for over 20 years and by now she can tell from various non-verbal signals when I am reaching my limit. If I'm bent over my legs begin to shake a little as I reach my tolerance and I may start to grunt a little which tells her I've nearly had enough. At that point she may continue for just long enough that I know she's in charge and the decision to stop is hers. I really can't remember if we used safewords when we started back in the 90s but I think I have always trusted her judgement.

kdpierre: We have a simple understanding that BOTH parties need to feel resolved. Therefore Rosa can always add on 'extra' to feel the punishment truly fits the crime. However, if Rosa is satisfied but I am still harboring guilt, I can 'ask' for more and Rosa will nearly always oblige. As for cutting a spanking short? Not here. It ends when Rosa says it does.

Yorkie: As with all my spankings I call the shots from beginning to end. My wife is just not into it and relies on me to guide her although there have been times when she's contributed with some random input of her own. She is not into it, as I said, and not confident that she could give me a spanking without my input. I disagree completely but it is what it is and I am truly grateful for what she does.
As far as deciding when it ends, well, again it is all down to me but my limits for being spanked are a lot higher than hers but it isn't always the case.
The fact that she spanks me and is very good at it is really all I need and want.

Roz: Somehow Rick has just always known when I have had enough and has always stopped. He usually reads me so well. However, there have been occasions when a spanking hasn't got me to where I want to be and he has spanked again when I have told him this, or he has realised that I aren't where I want to be. Usually asking if I want more.

abby: I do have a safe word, have not used it, but am positive all would stop if I ever did. Master decided when a spanking is over, that is His decision. There have been a couple of times when I have asked for more...He is always ready to fill that request.

Rob: Since we stopped punishment spankings years ago; she does have a safe word (but doesn't really need one). That said, her level is quite high and I can not remember the last time she used it. Of course, if she did, I would check in immediately and stop if necessary.

When we first started (15+ years ago), she did use her safe word. Of course I stopped even if it was punishment.

Sir Wendel: Quite often the misses has asked to be spanked a second time when I use my hand. The longest spanking has probably been 10 minutes. To my surprise she has asked for a longer whipping a few times when I use the belt. It’s not severe but the misses will not sit for a couple hours after a whipping. She did yell out our safe word once during a whipping. I will always stop immediately if requested.

Amber: Sometimes. I will give an example.

For 10 years, we have had a birthday tradition. The day we celebrate my birthday (depending on what day of week it is and work schedule) I get 3 spankings.

A morning birthday spanking, usually with hand, like 5 minutes. It can be pretty brisk, maybe even a little intense lol.

Sometime in the afternoon well after lunch, boyfriend will bring out a beautiful special wood paddle that he has made and kept hidden and I will get a "traditional" birthday spanking, age + 1 with it.

Then at bedtime I get my favorite. My choice I guess you can call it. As long as I want, as hard as I want, with whatever I want.

It is always one of our leather paddles and it actually can go on for quite a while before I have "had enough". The funny thing is that sometimes he has asked isn't that enough sweetheart? It is a good thing he is ambidextrous so he does not wear out his arm. (also I love symmetrical marks :) ) I do so hate seeing one-sided spankings.

Perhaps that can be a topic one brunch. Lopsided spankings and tips for a spanker to avoid it.

Anyways, that is an example of how sometimes I get to have say in length of spankings. And we have got to read each other over time so that he knows when I mean it. Sometimes he gets "into the zone" and I have to use a yellow word just to let him know we are almost there.


Amber, that's a great idea for a topic!


Ronnie: Yes I have a safe word and have used it once and the spanking stopped immediately. P decides when a spanking is over, always his decision. He seems to know when I've had enough.

Steve: I so agree with you Amber. Lopsided marks are very unattractive. I think the worse offender is at Realspankings. He does ok with small implements, but large ones are complete incompetence.

Hermione: I've never had the need to stop a spanking. In the early days it was a problem to get the spanking to continue long enough. Now Ron knows that he can push me a bit further and I won't complain. We have never used a safeword, but I know that if I needed to I could say stop and it would be over.

Thanks, everyone, for a great discussion. Have a good week!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: