Friday, April 7, 2017

Friday FAIL

What happens when you drop a candy on the floor? Do you invoke the five second rule, scoop it up and pop it into your mouth (if no one is looking)? Yeah, me too. But what if you drop your dinner?


 Help! My lunch is in my lap. Oh well, it's still edible.





 There's no saving spaghetti once it hits the floor, is there?





 I'll pick them up, rinse them off, and enjoy!





 Dropped my dinner in the sink. The sink was clean, wasn't it?





Why does pizza always land cheese side down?

From Hermione's Heart

7 comments:

Roz said...

Definitely fails, don't think I would be eating any of those lol. Thanks Hermoine, hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

Hugs
Roz

abby said...

I would pass on all of those ...have a good weekend. hugs abby

Aimless Rambling said...

I'd have to pass on all of them. Too many items to chance.

ronnie said...

Yes definite fails. I'd pass on them all as well. We were in a restaurant the other day and a young child threw his spaghetti (plain no sauce) on the floor, his mom picked it up and told him to eat it.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Cat said...

Most definitely fails, I'd pass on most of them. The pasta in the sink would be okay except for the part n the drain...that would go on down. :) Thanks for sharing.

Hugs and blessings...Cat

WendelJones said...

Spaghetti and pizza always seem to fall on the floor. Never seen anyone drop a steak. Have a wonderful weekend Hermione.

Hermione said...

On their last visit, our daughter-in-law scooped up her son's lunch after he had thrown it on the floor, and put it back on the high-chair tray for him to eat. I suppose she didn't want me to have to prepare another plate for him, but still... At least it wasn't spaghetti.

Hugs,
Hermione