Sunday, May 7, 2017

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #175

Come on in and join us! You are just in time for another friendly discussion about spanking. I'm preparing for a short trip this weekend, and part of the preparation includes a sound spanking. I always like to set off from home with a sore bottom. It makes the long drive uncomfortable yet reassuring, a lovely mixture of pain and pleasure.

Do you or your partner ever feel residual pain after a spanking? If so, how long does it last? Is it enjoyable or just a necessary evil? Do you wish it would last longer or do you try to make it go away?

Leave your response as a comment and I will publish a summary of your thoughts once everyone has had a chance to speak.
From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

abby said...

If the paddling is a long, hard one or if Master uses a cane, there is usually some residual pain. It never lasts long enough...and makes me smile. hugs abby

Roz said...

There have been occasions, depending on the implement(s) used I have had residential pain or discomfort lasting usually 1 - 3 days. As Abby said, makes me smile too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hermione,

I usually have residual pain. When it is after the final spanking on a weekend away it lasts a day or two and it is glorious.
We haven't been on a weekend away for a while now so my spankings are with my little ever ready cane and my smack stick and while both implements are formidabke and have me clutching the bed sheets with white knuckles at times the after effects do not last any where near long enough for me. :(

Yorkie

Domhnall the Second said...

I am very disappointed if there isn't a lasting soreness. It makes me happy when I get that reminder that I have been spanked recently.

ronnie said...

Depending on the implement used and the length of the spanking there is some residual pain. It makes me smile if I feel the sting next morning in the shower.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Residual pain? Coincidentally, I'm experiencing that now!

Like most here I would concur with the timeline. Depending on the various factors, the tenderness can last from one day to several. The one thing that I seem to be unusual in though is the long time it takes for the discoloration to fade.

No matter how unpleasant the spanking may be in the moment (and we do punitive 'un-fun' spankings here for punishment as well as more playful ones), I do 'like' experiencing the reminder soreness afterwards. There's something comforting about it......like a hug that doesn't end.