Saturday, May 6, 2017

You Completed the Caption

Simon: Don't come a knockin' if the horse is a rockin'.

kdpierre: Audrey loved riding her special horse, "Sybian".

Anon 1: Git along little cowboy.

Sir Wendel: Whippy Kay Yay all you bad boys.

Sweetspot: First Saturday in May time for the Kentucky Derby! You're not going to tell me I'm to late are you. You do see what I'm holding?

Ronnie: Whip crack-away. I wish Simon would use this crop on me - oh well, a girl can hope. Whip crack-away.

Anon 2:
Wife: Ooh, honey. I love the new riding crop you bought me. Don't I look just like you when you're up on your horse?
Husband: Sweetheart, I didn't buy that riding crop for you to use when you're riding.
Wife: No. Well what else would a riding crop be used for?
Husband, taking the crop from his wife's hand: I'm about to show you.

Anon 3: So then, ladies, my husband stripped me naked, put me on my hands and knees, straddled me just like this, and took the crop to my bare bottom until was bucking and writhing, and howling with a combination of pain and pleasure I'd never felt before. I was so overcome I nearly fainted, but just as I was about to succumb, he knelt behind me and rode me like the mighty stud he is until we both collapsed in exhaustion. It was absolutely magnificent.

Hermione: Gwendolyn's dramatization of D.H. Lawrence's The Rocking Horse Winner was a hit at the Ladies' Auxiliary talent show.

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: