Saturday, May 27, 2017

You Completed the Caption


Anon 1: How about some water for the flowers!!

kdpierre: "Oh, why's there never a bee-keeper around when you need one?"

Despite her meticulous arranging, Millie now worried she'd end up as one 'sorry-assed bouquet'...literally.

(Hermione: I just researched this cute picture and learned that there is an entire series of these.......and that the curvy young lady is named "Hilda"! But I'll bet YOU already knew that. Great stuff!) 

I did know that, and have quite a few of her pictures for future use.

Leigh: Am I going to be stung?

Anon 2: Oooooooooh, sweetheart, I know you said you'd spank me if you caught me wearing this outfit on the beach, but you're not really going to use that hairbrush on me right here in front of everyone, are you?

What do you mean these flowers would stand out more against a RED background?

Oh my, that's an awfully big paddle you've got there.

You wouldn't dare!

Uh oh, ladies, our husbands just spotted us ... they're headed our way ... they're not happy ... and they're carrying paddles.

Oh dear, I'm in trouble now!

Tex: "Normally, Hilda here's a gal who isn't particularly fond of a good flyswatter spanking. I'm guessing she might have a change of heart oh, about three or four seconds from RIGHT NOW!"

js666: Hilda's mother had promised her a spanking if she kept going to the nudist colony, and the last thing she wanted was a sunburn on her bottom. But she couldn't wear a bathing suit under the club rules. Not to worry -- she'd just pile some flowers in the critical place.

Oh crap! A bunch of bee stings would be even worse than a sunburn.

Sir Wendel: Hilda would soon find out that daisies did not provide enough protection from the strap.

Ronnie: Ouch, I hate having a bee sting, much rather have a sting from a spanking.

Hermione: Ooh! That bee stings more than his paddle!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: