Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Your Six Words


Last week I asked my readers to contribute their own six word memoirs about spanking. What an eloquent group of readers you are. Your six word spanking memoirs, submitted by Tops, bottoms, and switches, get right to the heart of the matter.
Loving you, spanking you, loving me.Always the spanker, never the spankee.Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, More Please.I came, I saw, I spanked.
In Latin it's "Veni, Vidi, Spanko"Mutual respect, pain, flying, balanced minds.Spank me with love and respect!Beauty lies beyond the rosy cheeks.I saw, I spanked, you came!Over the knee, switch with me.Glowing red bottom, warm loving heart!
Thank you all for contributing.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hermione,

It was fun trying to figure out in six words what spanking meant to me and I am glad that you gave me an opportunity to figure it out! LOL!

Terpsichore said...

I missed it! :-( fun to read...thanks! :-) Take care, Terpsichore

Anonymous said...

Am I too late?

How about...

"spanking received, conscience cleared, harmony restored"

R

Anonymous said...

That is a good one, Recidavist. I don't think it was too late since you might not have known it when it was stated. LOL! I am sure Hermione won't mind your sharing even if it is late! LOL!

Hermione said...

Pest - I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Terpsichore - You can still do one and leave it here, if something comes to mind.

Recidavist - Pest is right; it's never too late. Thanks, that's a good one.

Anonymous said...

......thanks, glad you liked it

hey, here's a thought - swap "harmony" for "Hermione"......does that work?

Hermione said...

It might, if I had a guilty conscience.

Anonymous said...

ah....fatally flawed then.

R

Anonymous said...

This looks really neat. My six word memoir about spanking would be....
Darth Vader spanks padme's red bottom
:)
BIG HUGS
padme amidala

sixofthebest said...

Sending a vacation card to Hermoine. "Greetings, having a spanking good time".