Sunday, April 27, 2008

An Apology to Harry Potter Fans


Or not.

For a while I felt a little guilty about choosing a blog name that
might attract vanilla people legitimately searching for Harry Potter-related sites. But that was before I read the keyword search in my blog statistics record.

These are not the work of vanilla fans:

  • hermione spanking
  • hermione's knickers
  • harry potter spanking hermione
  • hermione professor personal question how old are you
  • hermione snape spanked hard
  • hermione undressing
  • harry hermione spanked
  • lift skirt hermione granger
  • punishment spank granger hermione
  • spank hermione granger
  • spanking hermione

I sense a theme here. Exactly what are you people hoping to find?


Isn't J.K. Rowling's Hermione a perfectly lovely girl, accomplished, intelligent, resourceful, helpful, loyal and kind to animals? Much like myself, I might add. Why do you want to see her punished?


The only keyword that might have been a legitimate search was simply hermione.


The ones I could tell were directed specifically to this blog were several variations on hermione's heart.


So I don't owe anyone an apology after all. You supposed HP fans are just looking for proof that Hermione deserves a good spanking and gets one. Or several.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hermione, you are right. Those searches aren't vanilla people! LOL! Of course people have this fantasy of who they would like to see spanked and unfortunately (or fortunately) Hermione of the Harry Potter series seems to have been one of those. LOL!

Indy said...

These search terms are an outrage! An outrage, I tell you!

Hermione, have you tried any of them yourself? Did you turn up anything interesting, in addition to your own blog, of course? Enquiring minds need to know (weg)

Paul said...

Hermione, there is a Yahoo group solely dedicated to writing spanking stories based on J K R's scenarios.
You live and learn. Smiles.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Dr. Ken said...

Hermione,
Yes, the lovely Ms. Granger is all of the things you mentioned, but she is also something of an annoying Ms. Know-it-all. I've read and enjoyed all the books and the movies, but I must say that at some point Ron should have tucked her under his arm and smacked her bottom!

Dr. Ken

Hermione said...

Pest - It's nice to know this blog serves a purpose, then.

Indiana - No, not yet.

Paul - That sounds like a group I ought to join. Thank you for telling me about it.

Dr. Ken - Yes, she and I both share that irritating characteristic. And if you recall, Ron did try to stun her once, but she got him first. :-)

Greenwoman said...

I love Hermione's character...But Snape was right...she's an insufferable know it all...and spanking her would be very, very satisfying. *winks*

Michael said...

Just realized that in addition to two Hermiones there are two Rons. Yeah, I know, I'm a little slow on the uptake. But while the Hermione closest to our hearts loves to be spanked it seems the other Hermione has a following that very much wants to see her spanked. Good thing there are a few Rons around.

Michael

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

On UK TV, there is sometimes an archaeologist, that makes an odd appearance on the screen, also called Hermione. Do you ever get hits from stuff like "Hermione Mesopotamian ruins" or things like that? :-)

Prefectdt

Dr. Ken said...

For that matter, "Emma Watson Spanked" seems rather satisfying, too.... :-)

Dr. Ken

Hermione said...

Greenwoman - know-it-alls really do deserve to be spanked. I'm so glad I'm one.

Michael - I was a little slow on the uptake on that one too. The two Ronnies! My personal preference would have been for Harry, but after book seven, my husband's pseudonym had to be Ron!

Prefectdt - No, not yet. I'll watch out for them. It sounds like a fascinating show.

Dr. Ken - LOL

Anonymous said...

What fun I was going to propose a 'disney nasty' as I call them but I see Paul mentioned there is already a group doing spanking Harry Potter stuff. Seems I am behind again.

Searches are hilarious though, I have a story on my site that mentions earl grey tea and one search that found my place was 'the erotic adventures of earl grey'. Hmmm, who ever thought a tea could be so daring.

Hugs
Mina

Hermione said...

Mina - Earl Grey is my favourite! I never thought of it as erotic, either. There is Lady Grey tea as well, so there must be something going on between them!

Anonymous said...

Earl Grey is also my favourite tea, it is delicious. I have not tried Lady Grey tea though but maybe in the future. Yes indeed something is going on and it might be fun to write a spanking story using food products that have names. Hmmm, you have got me thinking now.

Hugs
Mina

Unknown said...

Who's to say that Emma Watson shouldn't get a spanking or two?