Thursday, April 24, 2008

Survey Says!


I love surveys.

So much so, in fact, that I participate in a national consumer panel. That means I scan the bar code on everything that we buy, using a hand held scanner. I enter some additional information for each item, and once a week upload the data to a website.

Once a month I receive a questionnaire in the mail and complete it by scanning bar codes on the pages that correspond to my answers.

The point
of telling you all this is in the instructions that accompanied the latest questionnaire.


"This survey should be completed once by the Head of Household who does ...the shopping. If both Heads of Household share equally...., please have both Heads of Household answer the survey."


Should I write and tell them we don't practise Domestic Discipline? And what's this about two HoHs? Is that allowed? It's an interesting concept.

I love surveys.

8 comments:

Greenwoman said...

I love your humor. *smiles*

Michael said...

Very witty, Hermione. :) Two Heads of Household - just doesn't sound right. I guess they were trying to be politically correct. If you emailed them about practicing Domestic Discipline I bet their computer would blow up.

Michael

Anonymous said...

Cute! I agree they were trying to be politically correct, and we all know how much that is worth! The problem is that 2 HoH's is like 2 CEO's...Been there, done that, and barely survived to tell!

dariachick said...

ROFLMAO OH my I totally find not only this post absolutely funny but just the picture of the computers blowing up once you get the reply ;)

Terpsichore said...

funny :-)

Indy said...

Since when has the HoH done most of the shopping, anyway? I thought that was against the Rules!

Paul said...

Hermione, very amusing, I see a cart with a horse at each end.
Indiana, the H o H could easily be female, no law against it, she might prefer to do the shopping.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Hermione, you should have written them with your confusion, who knows what sorts of surveys you would have gotten from that. *smiles*

A lovely site, apologies for taking so long to come and have a look.

Hugs
Mina