Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So Far....


Ron and I prepare dinner together every evening. We both enjoy cooking, and we look forward to this time to share the events of the day, make plans and basically reconnect with each other.

Depending on what's on the menu, one of us is the chef who prepares the entree and controls the operations. The other acts as sous chef and assists
with the preparations. We each have our own specialties and this arrangement works very well.

Tonight, Ron was in charge, and I had just finished doing the vegetables. I turned to him and put my arms around his neck for a hug. Doesn't everyone deserve a hug after peeling potatoes? He stopped what he was doing, put his hands on my waist, then slapped my bottom very hard several times, using both hands at once. Well! I wasn't expecting that!

"That's what you like, isn't it?" he asked.

"It sure is," I replied, and hugged him harder.

We then carried on with our work, chatted about this and that, and when it was ready, sat down together and enjoyed a delicious meal of roast chicken. When we had finished, I cleared the table while the animals milled around underfoot, hoping for handouts.

While I headed toward the sink with the plates, Ron picked up a round cork trivet from the counter, and whacked my bottom with it. I hardly felt it, but the loud CRACK caused pandemonium all around us. Fluffy and Fang scattered in different directions, and we had to peel Crookshanks off the ceiling.

If I know Ron, this was only a warmup for more spanking and fun later on. So what am I doing on the computer? Good question.

I'll see you all later.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun Hermione! Our dog (Border Collie) sometimes goes nuts when she hears spanking, and it can be a problem as she feels it is her job to bark and whine at the door until she can get into rescue me!

Anonymous said...

Dear Hermione,

First, thank you for you're comment on my blog... yes, finally there is an update.

Second, I love youre blog about the occasional moment where you just got a slap on youre bottom. A few moments ago Lady went upstairs to change her cloths and I was at the stairs, I could help it, with a very nice feeling about a spanking (and more :-)) from yesterday, i gave her a slap on her bottom. together with a kiss. So yes, I understand Ron and you very well, taking advantage of the occuring moments to feel, tease and be glad with what is to come.

Enjoy you're day
Magic

david said...

I sometimes give Mthc a few swats in the kitchen. Our dog just raises her head and looks like she is thinking here they go again.

Terpsichore said...

Sounds like some nice cooking...Take care, Terpsichore
:-)

Hermione said...

Sara - Dogs can be pretty protective of their humans. Yes, I did have fun. Stay tuned for part two.

Magic - Welcome! Yes, there's something nice about seizing the moment.

David - Kitchens are a great place for swats. I'm glad your dog is used to it.

Terpsichore - Things really got cooking later!

Hugs,
Hermione

Paul said...

Hermione, yes, nice start, it gets better!!!
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Michael said...

Nice story, Hermione, and I can't wait for part two. Thanks. :)

Michael

Hermione said...

Paul and Michael - It's there now!