Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tealights in Bondage


Aren't these wonderful? Imagine these naughty tealights being tied up so that the matchbox can have his way with them. And wouldn't they set the tone for an evening bondage session?

Tsk. The things I find in our supposedly vanilla shops downtown. I suppose it does attract the tourists.

How about this pair? You know I love leather, so these really speak to me.
Maybe I can start a new system of signals. I'll light the rope candle if I want Ron to tie me up. And I'll light the leather strap one if I want him to use his belt on me. And if I light both . . .

From Hermione's Heart

12 comments:

The Headmaster said...

Take care, dear Hermione! We wouldn't want to go too far with the analogy!

K said...

I love it! Those look like such fun. :)

Jay Walker said...

Lol, at first glance i thought they were vol a vaunts. On closer inspection they do look really cool.
Hugs, Jay

Radha said...

I love the tealight holder! Wow, what a good find, and I love the idea of sending a signal by lighting them...communication comes in all forms, huh?
Hugs,
radha

P.S. Thanks for the link!

Hermione said...

Headmaster - Too far? Impossible!

K - We both laughed a lot about these.

Jay - Or really warm, once you light them.

Radha - Words are often unnecessary, especially in the bedroom.

Hugs,
Hermione

Tiggs said...

Oh, these are just purrfect! I'm waiting to hear what happens when you light all four of them... two sets of restraints and two spankings with the belt! Ouchie fun for all!

Hugs,
Tiggs

ronnie said...

What a fun find.
I love tea lights and do use them, but never seen any in restraints or wrapped in a belt before. Great.

Thanks for sharing
Ronnie
Xx

Hermione said...

Tiggs - that's entirely possible!

Ronnie - These were designed in England. They're part of a horsey theme of ornaments. Even better!

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Hermione, these are really quite bizarre little ornaments. What, I wonder, possessed them to invent them? I do think they must be spankos at heart. Don't bend over in that shop!

Hugs
Mina

Hermione said...

Mina - Even if I did bend over, I'm wearing way too many heavy layers for anyone to do real damage back there.

Terpsichore said...

sometimes subtle hints of communication work quite nice...:-)

Anonymous said...

How awesome! Fun. Thanks, Hermione. I'll look for those. :)