Monday, September 21, 2009

Finish this Fantasy


In a recent issue of Cosmopolitan magazine I saw a feature called "Finish this Fantasy". You and your special someone read a card with a brief scenario written on it, then the two of you finish the fantasy, either verbally or by acting it out.

I've taken one of the fantasies that seems especially applicable to TTWD, and encourage you to finish it, either here as a comment, or on your own blog. And feel free to act it out if you and your partner are so inclined.


You are getting dressed for a big night out and you look incredible. As I admire you from head to toe, I notice a silk tie draped over the doorknob behind you, and I get a very naughty idea. I pick up the tie, then I lead you to a chair. Gently I lower you onto it and ...


Finish this fantasy!



From Hermione's Heart

4 comments:

ronnie said...

Hi Hermione, here goes.

I stand behind and bind your hands. Exploring your body I come round to face you and kneel at your feet, I reach up and undo your belt, loosen your trousers. My lips and tounge start to tease, I know you will come for me.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Ronnie - I can always count on you to write a hot vignette! That was lovely - thanks!

Hugs,
Hermione

Em said...

Hermione, my response was a little long so I posted it on my blog. I do hope you'll be posting your own ending for us to enjoy!

Hermione said...

Em - Great to see you again. I loved your fantasy!

Hugs,
Hermione