Thursday, November 12, 2009

An Unbelievable Meme




Prefectdt posted an interesting meme the other day, and I thought I'd have some fun doing it too.

In this meme you will read five "facts" about me. Four of them are not facts at all but totally fictitious products of my overactive imagination. What you have to do is identify the genuine fact in the list.

1. During first-year initiation at university, we had to complete an obstacle course, and those who
took more than the allotted time to finish were paddled by the second-year students. I'm a very slow runner, so I got a paddling.

2. Ron and I attended a fundraiser Hallowe'en party many years ago. We wore full masks and nobody in the large crowd recognized us, so he took the opportunity to give me a spanking at the stroke of midnight.

3. I was once given a bare bottom, OTK spanking with a leather strap, at a birthday party, while about
twenty guests watched.

4. In a drama class improvisation, I played the part of a strict teacher, and disciplined two of my male "pupils" with a wooden ruler. They didn't seem to mind.

5. I entered a painting in our city's fall fair, and won second prize. The picture depicted several naked bottoms before, during and after a spanking, but because it was an abstract, nobody knew that but me (I hope).


Which statement is true? I'll reveal the answer in my next post.


From Hermione's Heart

11 comments:

Fabsterrant said...

Well I'll guess that #5 is correct. I don't doubt for a moment that you have the talent to win an award for an artistic nomination. Of course the teacher paddling her students was a lingering contention but I'll go with #5
Hugs Fab

Scunge said...

I too vote 5,though the others sound fun!

ronnie said...

I think I would have to say 5 as well. Mind you I was tempted to go for 2.

Good Meme.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Lisa said...

I WANT to say 5, but I will say 3 just to be different!! :)

Michael said...

I was going to say #5 but now that it's the favorite I will go with #4 instead. I wish they were all true, Hermione.

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

I would love #1 to be true so it probably isn't. A dramatic spanking reenactment sounds tantalizing so I will put my vote in at #4.

Prefectdt

BabyMan said...

Number 1. You ran slow on purpose.

dazygal said...

They all sound interesting, but I'm picking #2.

Dazy

Anonymous said...

I don't know but it would have definitely been number one for me. Number 2 is the most interesting to me.

Anonymous said...

Number 2!

Anonymous said...

I want to say either two or one.

I think it is number one.

I want it to be number two.

OK- I think number one but I will pretend it is number two.

:)