Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday FAIL

Pervertables that shouldn't give up their day jobs in the vanilla world.


I would never consider allowing a metal implement to be used on me. Here are a few implements that should remain unperverted.


Wintersong Holiday Rosette Set
Rediscover old-fashioned Swedish rosettes and treat your family to light, crispy cookies dusted with powdered sugar—just like Grandma’s! Set includes aluminum snowflake and tree forms, with wooden handle for dipping in hot oil.


Very pretty and seasonal, and I'm sure powdered sugar would add the right hint of decadence, but hot oil? Never!






Extra Long Shoe Horn
This very long shoehorn eliminates the need for bending. It’s made of strong stainless steel and is very lightweight. 1-piece construction, nothing to maneuver or assemble.

I like shoehorns, but the idea of metal turns me right off. I'm glad the poor spanker doesn't have to bend to use it, though.




Jumbo Paper Clips
Measuring a full 4" long, these super-sized clips take on big jobs around your home or office. Great for organizing bills, notes, stray papers, and mail, they work like standard paper clips-only better! For added convenience, hang them for wall, fridge, or bulletin board.

Not a bad idea at all. Hanging your spanking implements on the fridge, I mean. Keep those bottoms organized.




From Hermione's Heart

8 comments:

Fabsterrant said...

Yes they do look unconvincing in the aspect of potential. The shoehorn could be used to flip out of the draw a more appropriate item of desire resulting in a sigh of relief.

Anonymous said...

What if the Rosette snowflake set were made of wood?

Anonymous said...

play spanks only, and very lightly, otherwise metal is a definite danger to injure.
Red

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

I have one of those extra long metal shoe horns. It sits in my toy box and has never been used and I hope that it never is (I share your fear of metal). But it sits in there, playing little dances on my subconscious, that's it's job and it does it well.

Prefectdt

PK said...

we inherited a shoe horn like that from my parents house. I've received a swat to two over clothes. Not my favorite either!

Hugs,
PK

Anonymous said...

I loled at the wicked glint off the metal shoehorn in the picture. It knows it is evil :)

ronnie said...

Has to be wood or leather for me. I'm the same would never allow a metal implement used.
I thought the same as KayLynn :) Have had a swot or two from a wooden shoehorn but didn't like it.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Fab - I never thought of that.

FunKayLynn - That might be interesting.

Red - Yes, that's very good advice.

Prefectdt - I like that image - a shoehorn trying to tempt you.

PK - We have the heavy plastic variety, and a wooden one too, but not a metal one.

Subtle - That sparkle made me laugh too.

Ronnie - Shoehorns are so evil! Ron broke his on my bottom, and I laughed.

Hugs,
Hermione