Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It Doesn't Take Much



We have been pretty busy with various activities lately, as well as chores around the house, and have also been sharing one another's seasonal colds. So unfortunately spanking has taken a bit of a back seat (no pun intended). Over the past few weeks our regular date has either been postponed until a more convenient day and time, or has been cancelled altogether.

When I wasn't feeling up to par, or was preoccupied with other concerns, I really didn't mind. But once my commitments had been dealt with and I was feeling fit and well, I started to get a craving for some bottom-warming. We had agreed upon a makeup session in two days' time, but I wanted a little advance on that reward.


We were in the kitchen together, and somehow the subject of spanking came up in the conversation. I really don't know how that could have happened! Anyway, it did, and we were laughing about it, and hugging each other, as we often do. Ron's hands traveled from my waist to my bottom, and without planning to, I blurted out:


"Will you beat me just a little?"


Without a word, Ron's hands gripped my bottom cheeks, then he gave me at least a dozen quick, hard slaps on both cheeks at once. I don't know about you, but I like my cheeks spanked alternately. It seems to give me a chance to process the pain better. But having both globes on fire at once is quite overwhelming.


"Ow!
Ow! Ow!" Even after he had stopped, I kept on yelping. Once I had caught my breath and realized that was just what I had needed, I threw my arms around Ron again. He responded by giving me a second helping of two-handed spanks.

"OW! OW! OW!" It hurt even more the second time! I struggled to free myself and gasped, rubbing my sore posterior.


"That hurt," I complained.


"You're welcome," replied Ron.


I was on top of the world for the rest of the evening, and when I woke up the next morning I felt satisfied and contented. I couldn't figure out why, then I remembered. I'd had a spanking. It really hadn't been much, by our usual standards, but a little attention was all it took to please me. I also made sure that Ron knew it.


"That spanking yesterday really
hurt".

"You deserved it."

Wow! Ron rarely says things like that, and when he does, it really gets my juices flowing. He must have had something bigger and better on his mind too.


From Hermione's Heart

12 comments:

Fabsterrant said...

Oh it is the flu season and its always miserable to be ill. Good to hear adjustments are accommodating to your desires. Hope you both recover quickly.

Anonymous said...

'beat me a little' and 'that really hurt ... You're Welcome'

I am loving it! Feel better soon! KayLynn

Janet said...

Great post, wow how I wish to someday get a spontaneous spanking! I know it's coming eventually.
Excellent post, you two are so great together.
I LOVE your blog Hermione!

ronnie said...

"Will you beat me just a little" and he did :). I do love spontaneous spankings.

Thanks Hermione and hope your both feeling better.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Fab - Yes, we have both recovered completely.

FunKayLynn - I was loving it too!

Janet - I hope you do too, and thank you for the kind words about the blog.

Ronnie - See? All things come to one who asks (usually).

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Hermione -
"your welcome"
That was so cute. I hate when when Brad smacks with both hands at the same time, it does hurt way more for some reason.

Anonymous said...

Aw, that was so sweet! Good one Ron =D

Maggie

Jean said...

Glad your feeling better, and things can get back to spanking

Anonymous said...

I wish my wife would say "will you beat me just a little"!

Gilgamesh

Hermione said...

Ally - That's often his response to "ouch" too.

Maggie - Yes, he's a keeper!

Jean - I'm pleased to report all systems are back to normal.

Gilgamesh - Welcome! I don't usually use those words; they just popped out.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

as the saying goes never look a gift horse in the mouth. Ron being in charge of what type of spanking makes it all the better. Now i need to search for the follow-up spanking, or did I miss reading it.
Red

Hermione said...

Red - No, you didn't miss it. Stay tuned....