Thursday, January 21, 2010

Now available on eBay

I know what you're thinking: I'm scraping the bottom of the idea barrel. But I had to show you this:




It's a potato that Ron was about to slice for dinner, but he showed me its unusual shape first. I took one look and saw - naturally - a bum! He was happy to let me take it away to the corner that I call the "studio" and snap a picture of it.

And I lied. It's not really on eBay. Ron turned it into French fries, and they were delicious!


From Hermione's Heart

7 comments:

Haron said...

Goodness, that's one rude potato!

Sara said...

And you know some fool on Ebay would have bid too!

greengirl said...

There must be good stuff in the water up there.

ronnie said...

LOL, you brightened my day Hermione.

Sara's right somebody would have put a bid in for it.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Janet said...

Oh I so would have bid on it!!!! LOL
That was GREAT!!! Why don't I ever find things like this. I think someone is looking over Hermione and sending her these for all our amusement!

Hermione said...

Haron - Isn't it just!

Sara - Yes, I'm sure you're right.

Greengirl - Fresh Canadian glacier water!

Ronnie - Yes, we might have made enough to retire on.

Janet - Oh well, shipping a vegetable might have been a problem. Glad you enjoyed it.

Hugs,
Hermione

A'marie said...

I just have to think it would taste better than the other french fries. ;)