Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday FAIL

A few months ago I posted a funny picture of a spanking-related street sign. I'll have to confess that I made it courtesy of Imagechef.

Bonnie also posted a cute spanko street sign here.

But if you're interested in actually ordering the real thing, I found a place that makes street signs to order.



I don't think they'll care what you ask to have printed on the sign. It would look lovely on your front lawn, or perhaps in a dungeon.

Go on. I dare you. Check it out here.



From Hermione's Heart

4 comments:

Shhh.... said...

That's actually a really neat idea. I want one. :)

ronnie said...

What a great idea, I'd love one but what I'd want written on it just wouldn't go down too well with the neighbours :)

Good one Hermione.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Great idea, but we have too many people visit all parts of our house, including grandchildren who will soon be reading.
Red

Hermione said...

Heather - Welcome! If you do get one, you must take a picture of it so we can see it.

Ronnie - They might want to join in, or watch. you never know.

Red - Ah, little eyes that will want to know what that word means.

Hugs,
Hermione