Sunday, June 5, 2011

You Completed the Caption


Let's hear what you had to say about this imp in the playground:

Our Bottoms Burn: This is better than letting swinging doors hit me.

Six of the best: She is saying, "Come all ye swingers, isn't my butt hot. If not now, it will be tonight, after my boyfriend spanks it."

Anon: "Swinging...hey, you know what this reminds me of?"

Season: "You said you wanted to see wood on my bottom. How's this?"

Ronnie: 'Do you think wood would be more effective than leather?'

Michael: "Nice blocking maneuver, honey, but nothing is going to protect your bum from that spanking I promised you."

Bonnie: "Ow! That swing is much harder than I remembered. Maybe I'll just pretend to swing."

-or-

"Yes, I do have marks, but you don't have to stare at them."

Alan: This isn't the "swinging wood " I was hoping for.

Bree512: I just remembered, I CAN NOT SIT DOWN!!! :-) Maybe, if I lay over the swing and you ummmm....push me with your hand...Yes that will work just fine. Giggles...

Dave: "Gosh! This is the word's most uncomfortable swing set. Did you build this rubbish?"

Michael M: "I am not getting off this swing until you promise to leave my bottom alone. Just because I am in my swimsuit does not give you free rein to spank me, you know."

Prefectdt: "What do ya mean? 'This park is for under 12s only.' I want at least 12 swats, probably more."

Red: Wish this wood was a paddle...

Hermione: "Care to give me a push with that big, strong hand of yours?"


Thanks for joining me in a swinging good time. See you next week for something more serious - maybe.

From Hermione's Heart

3 comments:

Daisychain said...

sheesh, they are all brilliant captions; and I slunk off without commenting because I couldn't think of one!!! Well done, everyone! xxxxxxx

Hermione said...

Daisy - Thanks for dropping by. Perhaps next week you'll think of a caption. The picture will be, well, "different"!

Hugs,
Hermione

Emily said...

I especially like the being pushed while on the belly. Hilarious!