Tuesday, August 30, 2011

That Hit the Spot

Here's what happened last weekend with the new hairbrush I told you about here.

I presented the bamboo stimulating hairbrush to Ron and waited for his reaction.

"We already have one," he observed.

"No we don't, I explained. (Actually, we have three brushes, not one.) "The one we have is round and has bristles. This one's square and has, um, points."

"I can't get the wrapper off," Ron grumbled, but I decided he was stalling. Some men just can't adapt to something new.

As I removed the cardboard sleeve I explained, "This brush has two sides, for two different sensations. Did you know that some paddles have sandpaper on one side?"

"Like the ping pong paddle?"

"No, that's rubber." I picked it up from out toybox and held it up. "It's only the beginner paddle. Maybe the expert model has sandpaper." (Note to self: check out sporting goods store for expert paddles.)

Ron examined both sides of the brush while I put the ping pong paddle away, prepared myself, and got into position. I was bending over the end of the bed when the flat side of the brush connected with my bare bottom - hard!

"Ow! Take it easy!" I whined.

The swats continued at slightly less intensity.

"I don't know what you're complaining about. You like this, don't you?" Ron asked.

"Haven't you ever heard of a warmup?"

"This is a warmup," Ron explained, then continued, "and it's over" and he stepped up the pace and the force of impact. Then he paused. I waited, then felt a dull, thuddy, not at all painful series of blows. He was using the pointy side of brush with all those stimulating pegs.

"Ooh, that feels strange. Try rubbing my bottom with it." Ron did, and that felt very nice indeed. This brush had been a wise investment,  I thought to myself. But all too soon, it was time for the other side again.

The brush attacked my sit spots again and again. I shuffled my feet and wiggled but maintained position, vocally expressed my displeasure. Ron kept alternating the sides of the brush, sometimes whacking with the pointy side and other times rubbing my increasingly aching backside. When he finally finished and I was allowed to stand, I noticed he was panting from exertion. The brush had cardiovascular benefits for both of us.

I examined my red bottom in the mirror and frowned in a combination of mock displeasure and real pain.

"It hurts," I whined.

Ron grinned and hugged me. "That hit the spot."

The new hairbrush is a keeper!
From Hermione's Heart

16 comments:

PK said...

It does sound lovely!

Hugs,
PK

Bonnie said...

Hi Hermione,

That brush sounds like it deserves a place in the toy box, though not necessarily right on top!

Hugs,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Could you provide a link to where your readers could get said brush:)?!

Thanks,
Kitty

ronnie said...

Makes me almost(note I said almost)tempted to go and buy a hairbrush like that.

Thanks for sharing Hermione.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Mikki said...

So glad to hear you enjoyed your new brush too!! It's always fun to get a new toy!

Erica said...

Ack! Ron reminds me of John, with his unfamiliarity with warmup! lol

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, dammit -- hairbrushes are for hair! :-Þ

Hermione said...

PK - It was. Much more like a paddle than a brush.

Bonnie - It has to take its turn with all the other toys.

Kitty - If you Google "Forever natural Bamboo Stimulating Hairbrush" you'll find many locations, and you can pick one suitable for your location. I found it in a discount store.

Ronnie - Its bristle-peg side makes up for the other hard, flat side and what it can do.

Mikki - I love experimenting with something new - at least once anyway!

Erica - Sigh! Why do I have to remind him time and again? (Nag, nag!) I really should try this one on my hair; it might feel very nice.

Hugs,
Hermione

Daisychain said...

Not sure I would enjoy that! I am hoping to try some leather implements next. Decided I don't like wood!!! xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks...found it several places!

Kitty

P.S. I have long hair and for me it would get used more for my scalp, lol!

Hermione said...

Daisy - I prefer leather paddles, but this one has a definite appeal.

Kitty - I'm sure it would work well for both purposes.

Hugs,
Hermione

kiwigirliegirl said...

sounds interesting, id like a hairbrush - i did buy one but its no good - too small so im on the look out for another one - or a large bath brush - we broke our other one lol....do you have any pictures of your brush?

Hermione said...

Kiwi Girlie Girl - Our other hairbrushes are too small as well.

The picture of the new one is here.

Hugs,
Hermione

Lady Koregan said...

Try your local thrift store!!!

I haven't seen sandpaper ping pong paddles at sporting goods stores, but I have had them come through the donation line at my store.

It looked like it was an older one.

I also got a cork sided one...

Lea said...

You are one of very few I know that like hairbrushes. I've been spanked by one that had a little rough sandpaper-y strip on the back side of it. They aren't nice!

Anonymous said...

On your great recommendation maybe it might be time to buy stock in this company... Their product seems to be a hit with more than just one market.
cheers
Red

Hermione said...

Ms Betty - That's always my first stop. You can't beat the prices. I'll check it out again.

Lea - I'm not sure I actually want to try sandpaper.

Red - They are probably getting a lot of hits right now.

Hugs,
Hermione