Sunday, April 15, 2012

You Completed the Caption


I apologize for the problems some of you had leaving comments on this week's Complete the Caption. The Blogger gremlins have been hard at work again but I think I have outwitted them, for a while anyway.

This beautiful photograph is by the famous photographer Helmut Newton. His work was considered very erotic fifty years ago, and still is.

Simon: Are you sure we have to hold the aerial exactly like this to get the television to work?

 Six of the Best: "Sir, I thought you said we are going to eat hot cross buns for Easter. Not knickers down bare bottoms buns, for spanking."

 Vfrat25000: George....Lloyd. Something is different about you two this morning. I can't say exactly what it is. Did you two lose some weight maybe?

Ladies, I don't care what the senior boys' gym class told you. This is not acceptable casual Friday attire for the teaching staff.

By any chance is my wife standing behind me?

WOW. The Hilton Honors Frequent Stay program has certainly improved their in-room amenities.

OK Ladies, if you insist, I will spank you both but then you are going to have let me watch American Idol in peace.

Michael: British Minister of Defence reviews new unDress uniforms for women of Her Majesty's Royal Marines Corp.

Ricky: Very good, ladies. Now, About face!

Terri: "Ladies, this is a RESPECTABLE establishment. Put some clothes on, NOW or both of you will be caned!"
"Uh, Sir, are you SURE this is the new dress code? Cause I QUIT if it is!"
"If you won't wear the regulation skirts, young ladies, you may spend the day in only your underpants. I am NOT permitting you to wear trousers. However, if you choose to spend the day in knickers only, I WILL paddle you.

Bonnie: "Panty inspections again? How many times a day are we going to do this? Dude, there just isn't that much material to evaluate."

Ronnie: Vanessa and Samantha knew they were in trouble when they couldn't find the key to the handcuffs.

The girls took dress-down Friday a little too far.

Prefectdt: "I don't care how much better either of you thinks that it looks when you're wearing it. That's my underwear, from my drawer and I want it back!"

Poppy: Which one of you deleted my Spongebob Squarepants marathon?

SNP: The new Bond girls receive their instructions for the night.

Hermione:  Why yes, I'd be happy to buy some Girl Guide cookies. I'll take 600 boxes.


Thanks for spending some time together this weekend. I hope to see you all again soon!
From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Joan said...

Prefectdt wins. LOL.