Monday, June 4, 2012

From the Top Shelf - Forbidden Flowers


If you liked last week's fantasy, you'll love this one. It's taken from Nancy Friday's second book of women's fantasies, Forbidden Flowers, published two years after the first one. My favourite entry is this fantasy from a young woman named Bonnie.

This one fantasy, which started when I was about ten, has become a well developed, detailed and (excruciatingly) arousing little plot that I embellish whenever I want to. However the theme is always domination and I always get spanked. One important detail is that the guy is smoking cigarettes - I guess this adds to his macho appearance. I only go out with very sensitive men who are in the creative field, but they've all been fairly dominating (but in a gentle considerate way). I won't take shit from any guy and refuse to be told what to do. However enough autobiography, here it is:

I am reading a book in his bed, wearing a fly-front skirt, button-down shirt, and only underpants. He comes in wearing jeans, a denim shirt open very low down, and with a fitted leather jacket (collar up, of course). He comes over to the bed, sits down next to me and tells me to put the book away. I refuse. He puts out his cigarette and takes the book out of my hand. Everything is done very slowly, especially the stamping out of his many cigarettes, which elongates the fantasy and arouses me even more. I play innocent and do nothing except yawn or consistently refuse.

He lights up another cigarette and makes a telephone call to his agent (he is an illustrator) and, while on the phone, unbuttons my shirt and takes it off. He rolls me over onto my stomach and, very slowly, lifts up my skirt and pulls down my underpants then leaves me like that while he leaves the room to get a number for his agent. As he puts the phone down, he whispers "If you move, I will feel very sorry for you and you can forget about sitting down for tonight!"

When he returns I have sat up, pulled up my underwear and pulled down my skirt. He hangs up and makes me stand in front of him while he sits on the edge of the bed and takes off my skirt. As I stand in front of him in just my underpants he makes another phone call. While on the phone, he grabs me and puts me over his knee (by this time I've probably come about twenty times) and slowly pulls my pants down. After the call ends, he spanks me very hard but I refuse to cry. Then he fingers my vagina while he makes another call which lasts maybe twenty minutes. After that one he spanks me again, always in between each slap saying what a spoiled brat I am and how I've had this coming to me for a long time. He continues until I cry. Then he tells me to lay down and wait for him. He goes into the kitchen and comes back with some rope and ties me up. He takes off his leather jacket, rolls up his sleeves (this turns me on even more) and teases me for a long time (I love to be teased) then he unties me and we make love all night. and he never apologizes.


 Needless to say, I reread these pages so often that the book fell open at this fantasy.  

From Hermione's Heart

17 comments:

PK said...

Hermione,
Thanks for the memory! I read this book from cover to cover several times. This was the page the book fell open to, because I read it so much! LOL, I kept the book in my dresser along with my copy of 9 1/2 Weeks because I was embarrassed to keep them on my bookshelf. Boy have times changed!

Hugs,
PK

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing with us.

Hug,
joey

sixofthebest said...

Hermione, how did you celebrate Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee. Did you receive fireworks, from your husband, on that voluptous 'bare tushy' of your's.

Emen said...

I read those books so many times the covers felt like cloth. I know these fantasies like old songs. This one had tremendous impact. I was "coming" right along with her. And when he fingers her over his knee while he's on the phone?

Bonnie, where are you, girl? You should be blogging, you should be writing erotica. Come on!

Great post. Great memories. :)E

Hermione said...

PK - I kept that book hidden too, and couldn't believe my luck when I found that fantasy. You and I were probably reading it at the same time
.
Joey - It brought back a lot of good memories.

Six - As a matter of fact, I did!

Emen - Who knows? Maybe she is:)

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Hot... and just exactly how old were you when you were reading this fantasy... smiling
Red

Anonymous said...

What a lovely fantasy! Thank you for sharing, Hermione:).

Love,
Kitty

Aimless Rambling said...

I can see why the book falls open. A very tantalizing scene.

Julia said...

Hot, although I have never heard of the book.
But I don't go for cigarettes at all :D

ronnie said...

Hot little fantasy Hermione. Thanks. I've not read the book.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Red - I was old enough to vote:)

Kitty - Thanks. I enjoyed sharing it.

Sunnygirl - The telephone call parts were my favourite.

Julia - Neither do I, but back then, they were common, just like in Mad Men.

Ronnie - It was recently republished. Maybe it will appeal to the younger generation too.

Hugs,
Hermione

Hugs,
Hermione

otk4us2 said...

I wish you girls would let us know when you have those kinds of fantasy's, it would be soooo much fun to help you make them come true :) Thanks for sharing Hermione!

HUGS,
Dave

Unknown said...

Loved it!

Michael M said...

Hi
Thanks for this great fantasy - I will look on Amazon for Forbidden Flowers. Nice to read what the ladies like to think about.

Hermione said...

Dave - You have a very good point. We should tell our partners about our fantasies.

Reneerose - Welcome!

Michael - It's available there. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Never heard of this book but now I really want to check it out. Thanks for the story. Interesting!

Hermione said...

Nationalkat - It's available, and well worth reading.

Hugs,
Hermione