Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lonely? You need a spanking

I wasn't sure whether these photos were a Wednesday WIN or a Friday FAIL so I split the difference and posted them on Thursday. They are from The Lonely Doll series of (kinky) children's books, published in the 1950s by author/photographer Dare Wright.

This is from the first book in the series, called The Lonely Doll. As described in Wikipedia, it's "the story of a doll named Edith, who lives by herself until two teddy bears, called Mr. Bear and Little Bear, appear in her life. One day, Mr. Bear goes out for a walk leaving the two alone in the house. He returns to find they have rummaged in a closet for dress-up clothing, smeared themselves with makeup, and written "Mr. Bear is just a silly old thing" in lipstick on the mirror. Mr. Bear proceeds to discipline both Little Bear and Edith, leaving Edith to worry that he will take Little Bear and leave. Mr. Bear assures her that he will never, ever, leave her"


A close-up of the spanking.



This picture is from one of the books in the series, and one can only imagine what happens next.



Oh, my! Mr. Bear is a BDSM enthusiast too. Is she tied up? What is he doing to her? Again, Little Bear can't watch.



And just where does that hand end up? Three guesses!



More bondage, although I don't know if Big Bad Bill is another teddy bear. Perhaps he's Mr. Bear's brother. 

From Hermione's Heart

12 comments:

Fondles said...

Oh my i remember these books. I never thought of them in such a manner before tho!
Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

OMG, that's great!! Now Furries and spanko's can both get off together! :)

Aimless Rambling said...

Thanks for sharing. Love your reasoning for posting them on Thursday.

ronnie said...

Very good. Don't remember the books. Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

FA - Really? I have never heard of them but wish I had read them when small.

Renee - Yes, I suppose so. I hadn't t thought of that!

Sunnygirl - I'm a middle of the road kind of girl.

Ronnie - Nor do I. I wonder if they are in the library.

Hugs,
Hermione

SP said...

I have never heard of them before. So cute! Wonder where I can still find/buy them. Thanks for sharing.

Btw, for me they are wins. :-)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! I got that book out of the library months ago and was laughing so hard... definitely kinky...then I read the biography of the author and felt sorry for her - haha

BTW, you, redbootywoman, and Rogue motivated me to start my own blog *blush*

Erica said...

Once again, I'm an oddball. I'm not sure why -- but these books and their pictures give me the creeps. But then again, back in those days, children's books were rife with spankings.

Unknown said...

ive never seen these befor in my life. where they only publishe over in canada and america? im guessing they were childrens books?

Daisychain said...

You always find the most astonishing things, Hermione!! xxxx

Hermione said...

SP - Three of them were republished a few years ago and one is available as an ebook.

Young Lady - Did you really? Our library only has one of the books, not one mentioned here. I might reserve it and take a look.

Erica - They are a bit creepy today, but when I was a child my dolls and teddies did exactly the same things to each other. And liked it!

Ticcers - Yes, they are children's books, and since the first one was named one of the 10 best illustrated children's books by the British newspaper The Guardian, they were available in Europe too. You can find them on Amazon.

Daisy - I do my best:-)

Hugs,
Hermione

Penelope said...

Wow, I like! :D