Sunday, February 10, 2013

You Completed the Caption

Not everyone is hibernating on this cold, snowy weekend in the northeast. We had a record turnout for this week's challenge.


Tim: Goldilocks was beginning to regret missing spelling classes after her wish for a "Bear bottom spanking" had surprisingly come true...

Joey: She says, "Damn that blizzard outside. I so much wanted to experience a spanking outside on the bare with a bear."

Michael: Goldilocks was caught red handed - soon to be red bottomed - by Papa Bear deciding which of the three bears' beds was the comfiest.

Kingspan: "Exactly how many shots did I do last night... and what happened?!?"

Ami Starsong: "I feel like a bear with a sore head this morning, dear."

Sunnygirl: You really are a "bear" when you wake up in the morning, aren't you?

Young Lady: "Well, he DID say he expected a bear bottom in my bed when he got home..."

Lucy's husband had begun employing rather unconventional methods to make sure she didn't get into trouble.

Vfrat25000: Since you are not really the famous “Smokey the Bear” would you at least go out and get some kind of a job.

I said I like “Teddy Bears” Jim…TEDDY BEARS!!!!

I left a few aluminum cans in the forest. Do you really think that deserves a spanking?

Anne Pimpleton knew her husband Carl was taking too much of that new prescription hair restorer but she thought “Big deal if he grows a little extra hair!”

If you will let me go sleep afterwards I will read you, “Goldilocks and the Three Bears” ONE MORE TIME”

Uhhhhh Dear….Uhhh you do realize you are sitting on the bed with a live bear don’t you?
Yes I do. Now make your choice. Which one is going to live with us for the next month, my MOTHER or Binko the Grizzly?
 I’m thinking about it…Don’t rush me!

Ronnie: "Why do you always wake up like a bear after you've been out drinking."

"Me Goldilocks you Daddy bear - why can't we wear something else to a fancy dress party."

A. Lurker: Bernadette unhappily contemplates the bear-bottom spanking she is about to receive.

Winnie the Pooh was in big trouble for stealing Robin's "Hunny Pot".

Though his profile said "a real teddy bear", this is not what she expected when they finally hooked up.

"Just the bear necessities, the great big bear necessities, ..."

An excerpt from “The Unpublished Works of Dr. Seuss”:

And I will spank you on the bare
And I will spank you with a bear
Then I will spank you on the bed
Then I will spank you 'til you're red!

Not on the bed! Not 'til I'm red!
You will not spank me on the bare!
You will not spank me with a bear!

I will not like it, this I say!
I don't like spankings anyway!
Oh you will like them, you will see
You will like them done by me!

(apologies to Green Eggs and Ham)

Ricky: The bare necessities perhaps?

SNP: "Nobody told me there'd be days like these
Nobody told me there'd be days like these
Nobody told me there'd be days like these
Strange days indeed -- most peculiar, mama"
John Lennon-Nobody Told Me Lyrics

Simon: The bearskin rug she'd ordered turned out not to be quite the bargain it had appeared to be.

Mitch: "Grin and bare it"

Hannah: I said I wanted a bear, but I never dreamed he'd get me a real one!

Kim: No one is ever gonna believe this...

Dr. Ken: The peyote she had taken prior to her spanking finally kicked in....

MrBBSpanker:  Here we see Emma, a young fashion design student, searching for a new bear shoulder look for this fall!

Lillie: Furry Shades of Grey

Prefectdt: He was always like this before he had had his first coffee of the day.

Six of the best: "Dog gone it. I would love to spank this naughty 'bitch'".

Hermione: I'm sorry I failed the Coca-Cola audition. They didn't like my suntan.


Thank you to everyone who submitted a caption, and a special welcome to all those who joined in for the first time.
From Hermione's Heart

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the dr. seuss rewrite was my fave. i was literally laughing outloud when i read it. delightful!

good work everyone! :)

MrBBSpanker said...

Oh my gosh, I laughed the whole way through these!
If it's ok, I have one more for all the TiH style submissives out there...
No one would believe that Emma's HoH was a REAL BEAR in the morning!

Bobbie Jo said...

I'm a little late with this, but here it is.

Hanna knew Jarold would need a trip to the barber after his fishing trip, but this was ridiculous!