Saturday, May 24, 2014

You Completed the Caption

This was my favourite caption when the photo was posted on Cheezburger.com, and some of you had the same idea. Great minds think alike!

Nina: Queueing for a spanking - the continental way.

Simon: The club rules stated that gentlemen must wear their hats at all times.

Sunny Girl: The Top Hat Society posing for their charity calendar.

Blondie: Isn't this where the song "You Can Leave Your Hat On" came from?

Ronnie: British Olympic Swimming Team unveil new uniform.

Ricky: Well, I'll be doggone! Our great, great grandpappies knew how to advertise their wares in the Great Repression of the Victorian Age.

Smuccatelli: Grandma likely thinks Grandpa is out of his freakin' mind...

Vfrat25000: Hurry and take the picture. I think Winston is starting to get a “chubby”.

It's way past time to send these guys back to the city and bring in the replacement crew.

There are days where you feel like wearing ONLY your Ralph Lauren underwear and a top hat. Thank goodness not many but there are those days!

She wore nothing but a tulip and I wore nothing but a top hat and a big red rose! (And my tighty whities of course, after all it is 1896 for Pete’s sake!)

Which one is your Dad? The one wearing the top hat and that’s ALL I going to tell you!

I present to you a recently discovered photo of the original Chippendale Male Dance Review

Annapurna: Gentleman, you have been chosen to be the backup dancers for the Chippendales. When you're needed, don't call us, we'll call you.

Sir Wendel: The boys from the Harrow Club bet to see who has the biggest hat. Winston Charles Montgomery III wins again!

What creativity! I laughed so hard I dropped the coffee pot while I was preparing for brunch. I hope tea will do instead. Do join us for a bite to eat, a hot drink, and some lively conversation.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: