Monday, June 16, 2014

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for June 15

Our topic this week was switching.

Dan: I have never been the spanker. It not only doesn't have any attraction to me, but I have a real aversion to it. I know it may sound odd coming from someone who asks someone else to inflict a high degree of physical pain on me, but it is something I just can't do myself. Particularly in the context of "hurting" a woman. Just can't go there.

Sir Wendel: I am already on both sides of the paddle although I spank her a lot more than she does me. The first time I got it from her was not really by choice. She was going for a girl’s night out and decided that I needed a paddling to ensure I behaved while she was out. It was very enjoyable and kept her in my mind the entire night. I gave her a heck of a spanking when she got home.

Ricky: I just love the concept of both sides now, in which my partner's enjoyment as a giver, or as a receiver, is in the splendor of the moment.

Kevlar bottom: I have only ever been on the receiving end. I have no desire to switch ever.

Bob: I have never had the urge to switch or even try it; I don't see myself as a Dom or Master. I am a plain and simple top. I love to spank ladies that like to be spanked :)

Cutiebootie: I am a switch and have always enjoyed both. I have always been that way. My guy is not, though. He is definitely the spanker. I don't mind being on the receiving end and taking a breather from being the spanker, so it all works out nicely. =)

Simon: Ever since I was young I've known I had an interest in spanking. Then when I was old enough I tried spanking some ladies. It was fun but not as much fun as I had imagined and I found myself reluctant to inflict anything more than a very light spanking on even the most spankable bottoms. Eventually I realised that I had misinterpreted my desires and that I actually wanted was to be spanked. Since then I have been almost exclusively a receiver of punishment and have enjoyed it immensely.

Arched one: After 20 years of presenting my bottom to her, I can only think of 2 times I spanked her, and they were more gentle love taps. In our house she is the spanker and I'm the spankee and we love it that way.

S: It is always my bottom in the firing line, and even after a very sound spanking, with my bottom blazing, I don't think I would enjoy taking my revenge on D's muscular backside.

Rob from NYC: I am a top and do not switch with my partner. However, once a year, I "switch" so I can know what she is feeling. We bought a new implement and it did look a bit more intense then our usual play ones. That night was a good time to switch.

While I didn't enjoy this "session" (nor do I enjoy any being on the receiving end), it was not as fearsome as it looked. One side effect we noticed: for awhile after this switch, I tend to be less intense when I spank her. That's another reason why I only switch once a year.

For reference: we spank for fun and other non punishment reasons.

Ronnie: In the early days I suppose you could say we switched a bit but not in a determined way and really it just faded out, it didn't work for us.

Sunny Girl: We've tried it, didn't work for him, which is fine with me.

CurtisG: Finally timed it right to comment. Wish I had been timely on a few previous questions. I am a switch. In the mind I have always been since childhood, though only played as a top until college. Had a few switching relationships, though don't have a regular partner now. But my view of spanking is inflicting or receiving stinging pleasure and am not into discipline or punishment. But I find that I get enjoyment on both sides of the hand (my preference).

Jackie: I've switched with a few guys. Technically I could do it and please, but emotionally my head was not in it. I felt like I was play acting. Fantasies have always been about me being spanked.

Annapurna: Yes, you might say, I'm an alternating current, but prefer to be DC, dutifully compliant.

Bogey: I have always been a switch. I would not have it any other way.

River: I am always on the receiving end, and I have no desire to change that (except in those moments when he taunts me for not taking my spanking well, then I wish he knew how it felt). I have, however, thought about possibly spanking another female.

Hermione: When I was a child I was very toppy with dolls and teddies. They all got spanked for the slightest infractions. I even experimented on a few willing younger cousins. But as an adult, I have no desire to be anywhere but on the receiving end. That arrangement suits both of us perfectly.

Have a safe, sane and consensual week and I'll see you all next time!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: