Saturday, September 20, 2014

You Completed the Caption

You were really inspired by this picture:


Six of the best: "My boyfriend adores the way I look. Especially he loves my bare bottom, which he spanks with great enthusiasm. I am the luckiest woman in the world,"

Katie: "Sir called me up and told me just how I needed to be dressed and look when he got home. Best to pause and look in the mirror to keep the spanking to come in the fun zone."

Ronnie: Wish I could see how big my bum looks in my new knickers.


Rollin: "Charles, is that you? I'm still getting dressed, dear. Yes, I was late...what's that in your hand? I already have a hairbrush so you can put that away. Charles? Charles!?"

Autumn: "I wonder if this head scarf makes my butt look big."

Ricky: Is that really you, my darling?
Oh, Freddie, get out of here!

Mitch: "He called me a 'flapper'?" Might he have meant "I'm gonna slap her?"

Michael: Daphne was thinking of her husband, Clive, and their past kinky activities since he would soon be returning to London from the front now that the Armistice was just signed on November 11:

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who will have the reddest bum this fall? OH! I do hope it's me!"

Hermione: "Mirror, mirror on the wall, Who's the most spankable of all?"
"Why, it's you, my dear. Those bloomers make your bum a very large target."


Brunch will be served shortly. You are very welcome to come back for some good food and conversation.

From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Dr. Ken said...

"You know, if I position these mirrors just right, I bet I can watch myself getting spanked!"