Saturday, August 8, 2015

You Completed the Caption

This photo puzzled quite a few of my readers.

Nina: I wonder why she's hugging a bush. Now, I'd say a spanking is in order as part of the fun.

A. Lurker: What's black and white and red all over?

Uh oh! Mom's running around the neighbourhood in that crazy costume. I'm going to die of embarrassment. Wait! That's not mom, it's dad! What will the neighbours think?

Baxter: Oh shit, there is my husband. He told me if I put on this costume and he caught me, I would be given a very long spanking on my bare bottom. I don't know why I have to go to such lengths to get spanked, but I am willing to do it. Yay.

Six of the best: Her clowning around got her 'six of the best' on her knickers down bare derriere.

Minelle: "Ugh oh, who made Auntie a drink before Mardi Gras! There's no telling what she'll do next! Uncle is going to spank her sober!"

Jon: This is the after picture; you shoulda seen her before.

Ronnie: She's at it again, wait till her husband get's her home.

Hermione: Hooray! I found the hidden paddle. What did I win?
From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Dr. Ken said...

"No one expects the Spanish Inquisition...."

Hermione said...

Brilliant!