Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday FUN

Earlier this week I received an invitation to have lunch with some colleagues at the company where I used to work. It brought back memories - some pleasant, some not.

My job was often boring, punctuated with short periods of frantic activity.





Some people's hygiene habits left a lot to be desired. (See the next photo for an explanation.)





This could have been my "Carl's" desk (see above). I kid you not! Long ago, in the days when smoking was allowed in the office, I had a workmate whose keyboard was actually worse than this one. You could not see the letters on the keys, and his fingers were always black.





Some people had superior attitudes. I steered clear of them.





I have to admit, though, that I had a lot of free time and privacy to do my own thing and get paid for it.


To do your own thing, scroll down or click on the link to Complete the Caption.
From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

Roz said...

Love these Hermoine, Eww at the third one! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Hugs
Roz

Baxter said...

At a past job, people would dump their dirty dishes in the sink or dump the contents in the sink and walk away. Those folks richly deserved spankings for that. but no one ever caught them in the act.

Baxter

ronnie said...

Hermione,

When I worked in a large mixed office some of the desks were really messy but I never saw one like Carl's desk. It's a wonder his boss didn't mention it to him.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Cat said...

Thanks for sharing Hermione...these are something...just not sure quite what. ;) Have worked with some disgusting slobs in my time but none quite as bad as 'Carl'...thank the good Lord. ;)

Hugs and blessings...Cat

stay at home mom said...

Hi Hermione, great fails, the third one is really yucky. I am just glad that I never had to work with someone like Carl.

hugs

Nina

Hermione said...

I'm glad so many of you can relate to this. We also had a refrigerator that contained some interesting "science projects".

Hugs,
Hermione