Wednesday, December 23, 2015

One Word Meme

There are so many memes travelling through the blogosphere right now that I am spoiled for choice. I chose a quick one for today - the one word meme.

Describe...

1. Yourself.   Honest

2.Your Spouse.   Enigmatic

3.Your Hair.   Curly

4.Your Mother.   Sigh!

5. Your Father.   Gone

6.Your Favourite item.   iPad

7.Your dream last night.   Travels

8.Your Favourite drink.   Wine

9.Your Dream car.   Jeep

10.The room you are in.   Study

11.Your ex.   West

12.Your fear.   Death

13.What you want to be in ten years.   Alive

14.Who you hung out with last night.   Choir

15.What you're not.   Dishonest

16.Muffin?   Pecan

17.One of your wish list items. KitchenAidArtisanStandMixerInCornflowerBlue

18.Time.   Flies

19.The last thing you did.   Play

20.What you are wearing.   Pajamas

21.Your Favourite weather.    Warm

22.Your Favourite book.   Shopaholic

23.The last thing you ate.   Cereal

24.Your Life.   Serene

25.Your Mood.   Content

26.Your Best Friend.   Ron

27.What are you thinking about right now?   Answers

28.Your Car.   Vibe

29.What are you doing at the moment?   Blogging

30. Your Summer.   Sunny

31.Your relationship status.   Partners

32.What is on TV?   Nothing

33.What is the  weather like?   Rainy

34.When is the last time you laughed?   Now

35.Your Favourite Colour.   Blue

From Hermione's Heart

12 comments:

Roz said...

Wonderful answers Hermoine, enjoyed reading this :)

Hugs
Roz

Ella said...

Hi Hermione,
Nice meme. I like these one word memes and will have to try one. I was curious about the "Sigh!" for your mother. I love the Shopaholic books, too!

Hugs,
Ella

Aimless Rambling said...

I love #17 - onw word. Great reading and it's harder than you think, isn't it?

Aimless Rambling said...

one word - I'm typing in the dark. Okay, good excuse for now.

Lea said...

Love your answers.

Also, we have the same car.

sub hub in phx said...

Loved it. Your "meme" inspired me to finally dive-in and do one.

ronnie said...

Loving this meme. Nice answers Hermione. I will have to do this one.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

garyntboy said...

Merry Christmas Hermione..xx

abby said...

I love reading..and i totally get that if you are going to get what you really want..you have to be very specific...hard to do in one word...you did great.
hugs abby

Terpsichore said...

these are so fun...loved your answers Happy holidays to you and yours! hugs :-)

Cat said...

Love your answers Hermione...I also want a KitchenAidArtisianbutRed. Can't afford one right now so just got a Hamilton Beach stand mixer and love it! Thanks for sharing.

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Hermione said...

Roz - I'm so glad!

Ella - My mother is extremely eccentric, and that's putting it mildly.

Leigh - Yes, some answers were hard to do in only one word.

Lea - they're great, aren't they?

sub hub - Hooray! I'll look forward to reading it.

Ronnie - I liked this one too. It was fun!

Gary - So nice to hear from you! I'm glad you're still around. Do drop in anytime.

abby - Only that specific model will do, but outside my price range.

Terps - Happy holidays to you too.

Cat - Lucky you! The problem is, I have no space for one in the kitchen anyway, so I might as well dream big:)

Hugs,
Hermione