Saturday, December 5, 2015

You Completed the Caption

This pastoral scene had plenty of scope for imagination. Here are your captions.

Six of the best: He says to his beloved lady. "My dear, this evening I will warm you up in a most delightful way. By taking down your old-fashioned bloomers, and spanking your bare bottom, blushingly red.

Ella: "My dear Emma. The next time you would like a serious spanking, please limit yourself to just two petticoats."

Sir Wendel: Even though Margret was easy getting between her legs was not.

Ronnie: Oh Roger, I promise to wear less petticoats next time.

Simon: "I think you used this so called teddy bears' picnic as a pretext to get me into these woods, Sir Roger."

Hermione: This painting, called "After the Spanking" is the only surviving one in the trio of Hogarth's only known spanking scenes. "Preparing" and "Spanking in Progress" have sadly been lost.

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: