Saturday, December 12, 2015

You Completed the Caption

You had some interesting interpretations of this picture. Read on:

Leigh: I don't know if it's before or after the spanking, but I love seeing a picture where the woman has cellulite.

I'm thinking it's anticipatory and the best is yet to come.

Beast's Bella: "What's a gal gotta do to get a really good spanking around here!?"

Welcome, Bella!

Anon 1: "What are you doing in here? I don't want to have anything more to do with you tonight. I'm getting ready for bed and you can sleep on the ... What are you doing with that hairbrush? ... You wouldn't dare! But I'm too old ..."

Anon 2: "My bottom's so cold. Think you could warm it up for me?"

Anon 3: Wot a delicious bot, and she is surely clutching it after a spanking; by hand I think, as cane stripes would show even in b & .w.

Six of the best: She says, "I must wear garter-belt and stockings, before I get my whoppings."

Nina: After a sound spanking she is on her way into the corner. Her husband is not sure whether her facial expression shows remorse or satisfaction. :)

Sir Wendel: Spank me, I’ve been naughty little girl.

Simon: Quick I think my bottoms falling off. You better knock it back into place with that paddle.

Ronnie: I thought my bottom would have been redder than this after that spanking.

Anon 4: Marge had just stripped down to her garter belt and stockings, as her husband James had ordered, and was about to take her place in the corner to await his arrival home from work, at which time he was going to deliver the sound hairbrush spanking he had promised her before he left that morning, when she heard an all to familiar sound emanating from the apartment next door where her neighbor, Allan, had just commenced spanking his wife, Doris. Marge instinctively reached back and clutched her bottom, knowing full well that a similar fate was about to befall her, and that standing in the corner listening to what was taking place in the next room was only going to make her own wait even worse.

Anon 5: Alice had hoped the new lingerie would convince her husband to pay more attention to her, and maybe even persuade him give her a light spanking to spice things up. So when he told her how voluptous she looked, and then added that she’d look even sexier if her new white garter belt was offset by a pair of rosy red cheeks, she was thrilled. But when he opened the gift he brought her and pulled out a brand new paddle with the credit card bill taped to it, she knew her bottom was about to get much more attention then she had bargained for.

Anon 6: They were already late for the party and Jane still wasn’t dressed, so her husband gave her a good smack on her still bare bottom and told her to get ready quickly or she’d be in real trouble. Reaching back to rub the spanked spot, she glared at him and muttered, “Don’t you dare lay a hand on me again.” But this time, Richard was having none of it, and, brandishing a hairbrush he’d picked up off the dresser, he said, “Oh, I don’t plan to use my hand?” Needless to say, Jane found it very painful to sit down once they got to the party, but she was on her best behavior the entire evening.

Wow! I can't top those! Thanks, everyone, for having a good time with this one.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: