Saturday, December 26, 2015

You Completed the Caption

Simon: Steve thought he had the perfect disguise for his Christmas housebreaking spree and if anyone did see him they automatically went on the naughty list.

Fred: Lady: "But I've been a good girl this year!"
Santa: "I know, but I just like spanking and you're on the list to get one this year."

Sir Wendel: No cookies or milk? Well then I’m gonna spank you until your butt glows like Rudolph’s nose.

Six of the best: Santa is saying to the naughty lady that is over his kneesand giving her a spanking on her bare bottom, "Next time I visit you, I want you to wear garter-belt and stockings".

Leigh: "This is the best part of the Christmas delivery," Santa told her as he spanked her bottom to match the color of the season.

Anon: "Wow, Santa. This and presents, too!"

Ronnie: I told you not to open the present until Christmas morning.

Red: Santa says: well this is a rather unique Christmas wish Hermione, but I am happy to deliver your present to you!

Baxter: HO HO HO. I love giving spankings to naughty girls rather than some useless gifts. Hope you agree dear.

Jack: "But Santa, I thought I was on the 'Nice List' this year?"
"You are, my dear, you are."

Nina: Forget naughty or nice. Get over my knee, I'll spank you anyways. :)

GaryNTboy: This may not have been on your list missy, but it was top on mine....Ho ho ho.

ricky: Yes, Santa, I've been very, very naughty.
P*L*E*A*S*E don't stop . . .

Dr. Ken: This cartoon first appeared in Playboy magazine. I remember seeing it, but sadly have no recollection of what the caption was. Probably the only caption necessary would be, "Ho Ho Ho!"

Hermione: I told you what would happen if you called me 'Santa baby' one more time.


Dr. Ken is right. "Ho, ho, ho" was the original caption.
From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Ella said...

Christmas spankings are the best part of the holidays! Hope yours was wonderful, Hermione!

Hugs,
Ella

Dr. Ken said...

Hermione -- OMG! I actually remembered something correctly? Alert the media....

Ella is right, a Christmas spanking would be an excellent way to enjoy the holidays. Or any day, for that matter...